Forward and backward loops of videos create dramatic emotions in your videos. If you want to film your TikTok video faster than its original speed, then learn about how to speed up video on TikTok. For decades, you have seen this trend is inherited among all generations. You love to experience this on your favorite social media platforms and make your audience stick to your videos for long.
Making creative content is a hard challenge. It is not only about capturing the moments, it is more about showing those micro details in your videos that impact everyone. Have you ever wondered while watching a music album; your favorite artist dance and simultaneously lip-synching with the music track…well, it is surprising but you can learn.
Read my entire article, if you want to be an experienced editor. I have listed all queries that will help you to be like a pro and earn all the fame on your favorite spot. You will enjoy a new experience while learning about this feature.
How To Speed Up Video On TikTok?
Boomerangs have always grabbed our attention with their forward and backward speed. Now, your demand is increasing, you want to try these transitions on your TikTok videos. Chill, you are going to learn everything here.
If you are done with making the video clips and are puzzled, where to look for the speed option, To know how to speed up video on TikTok, see the series of steps below:
- Open the TikTok application and log in with your account details.
- Go to the + icon that is located at the bottom of your screen for making a new video.
- You will see the list of horizontal options on the right side of your video like Flip, Speed, Filters, Beautify, Timer and Flash.
- Click on the Speed icon.
5. You will see the speed options in the horizontal row at the bottom of your screen.
6. The speed options will appear as: 0.3x, 0.5x, 1x, 2x, and 3x.
7. Now choose the options that you want.
- As you have raised a question to know how to speed up video on TikTok. You can select 2x and 3x to play your video in a fast motion.
- You will see the red rectangular box that will preview the video for you to know how the desired speed looks on your video.
- If you want to slow down the speed, you can choose 0.3x, 0.5x, or 1x.
8. Once you are done with choosing the speed, the next step is to create a video.
9. Complete a video recording and click on the tick icon that is embedded in the red circle.
10. Add the filters, voice-over, stickers, text, and so on.
11. Choose the Next icon.
12. On the Post page, add #Hashtags, tag friends, and select cover.
13. Once you are done, click on the Post icon and upload your video.
Note: Tiktok allows you to upload a video from your gallery and select the desired speed as you want.
Using the above-mentioned steps, help you to understand how to speed up video on TikTok.
Also, read How Many People Can You Follow On TikTok?
How To Speed Up Video On TikTok: Using Online Tool
If you are scrolling through the TikTok page and some specific video of your favorite artist video blew up on your timeline, you wish to watch it at a faster speed. You can do it but not on the TikTok platform.
However, you can do it by using an online tool that will help you to watch any TikTok video. As you got a pro on how to speed up video on TikTok.
Now, learn this technique to use brilliant tools for watching others’ videos. Go through the following steps.
- Open the TikTok application.
- Search any video that you want to speed up.
- Click on the share icon, then click on the save video icon.
- Then, open the online speed-up tool. I will take the example of the Kapwing change speed video tool.
- Upload the saved video from your gallery on this speed tool.
- Adjust the speed as you want to increase the speed on video.
- Once you are done, you can download the video and save it to your gallery.
Now, it is time to say goodbye. I hope you packed all the information about how to speed up video on TikTok. Enjoy the cinematic experience in your videos, and create amazing footage. Keep visiting Path Of Ex, for all the exciting updates. Enjoy your day!