The highest range of trending videos urged the need for creating different videos with adorable transitions to attract your followers. Your demand on how to slow down a TikTok video, to enjoy the fame, then it is the best time to know about this feature. You will stop looking for the screenshots when you can record micro details of your special moment.
Before diving into the main topic, ask yourself how you enjoyed watching the movies with the music videos having a slow-motion effect. It has been for decades, this trend is moving forward from Boomers to Millennials to Gen Z and is working great. We all love creating that dramatic atmosphere to increase more popularity in our visual world. Hold on, you will learn everything here.
I know you are eagerly waiting to capture some videos. Be ready with your smartphone, and once you finish reading this article. Use this brilliant tool to gain all your non-stop audience reach.
How To Slow Down A TikTok Video?
Gone are the days, when you were watching videos on YouTube to search for the best tutorial for; how to slow down a TikTok video. You are gonna create amazing footage with adorable captions and make it flow on the timeline of your followers.
Also, read How To See Who Reported You On TikTok?
Apply this single strategy and make your audience connected to your video for months. Let’s see how this slow-motion effect works on your videos on TikTok. Stick with this article and read the steps below:
- Open the TikTok application and enter the login details.
- Create a new video by clicking on the + icon that is exactly at the bottom of your screen.
- Once you click on the + icon, you will see five(5) options appearing on the right side of your screen.
- Flip, Speed, Beauty, Filters, Timer. On the top of the record icon, you will see the options of speed like 0.3x, 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 3x.
- Select between 0.3x and 0.5x.
Also, read How To Get Unbanned From TikTok
- Click on the record icon and start creating the video.
- You can create many clips while choosing the different speed options.
- Change the speed of each clip as you want.
- You can also turn the Speed icon off. If you want to remove the slow-motion effect.
- Once you are done with the recording, click on the tick icon embedded in the red circle.
- You will be directed to the next page, where you will see the three options on the right side of your screen: Filters, Adjust Clips, and Voice over.
- On the bottom side, you will see five options(5): Sounds, Effects, Text, Stickers, and Next.
- You can choose the editing according to your own choice.
- Click on the Next icon.
- You will be directed to the Post page.
- Add the caption, #Hashtags, and tag friends whatever you want to do. You can also recheck the other options if you want to change the setting of those icons.
- You can also select a cover for your video.
- Click on the Post icon.
- Upload your video and you are done.
- The above steps are easy to know how to slow down a TikTok.
Also, read How To Reset TikTok For You Page
How To Slow Down A TikTok Video Using Online Video Speed Tool
You can also use some online tools to create a slow-motion effect on your TikTok videos like Kapwing.com, distractify.com, clideo.com, isKysoft.com and use them freely on your videos. If you want to know how to slow down a TikTok video on these online tools, read the steps below:
- Open the TikTok application. Enter your login details.
- Open the video that you want to create a slowdown effect.
- You will see the three options on the right side of your screen Like Comments and Share.
- Click on the Share icon.
- You are directed to the next page and you will see the various options. Click on the Copy link.
- Next, open any speed tool that is easily available online. It will give you the directions for how to slow down a TikTok video.
- Now paste the link of your video in the box that will give you the directions for changing the speed of your video.
- Next, you will see the various options that can be used to slow down the speed. You can do the adjustments according to your own will.
Also, read How To See Who Shared Your TikTok Video
- When you are done, click on the Download and save the video to your device.
I hope the above steps clarify your query on how to slow down a TikTok video.
Now, it is time to wrap up this article. This article helped you to learn the easy steps for how to slow down a TikTok video. You can share this article with your friends. Feel free to comment here. Keep visiting Path Of Ex for all the exciting updates. Have a nice day!