If you are not living under a rock, you must be aware of the new much-awaited Twitter-like app from Instagram. With the new changes on Twitter. users are making the shift to the newly launched app Instagram called Threads. To make sure users check out and follow you on Threads, you can easily share your Threads profile on Instagram. If you are someone who wants to know, how to do it, then you are at the right place. In this article, I will tell you, how to share threads profile on Instagram.
Instagram Threads is the latest Twitter alternative. The platform allows a user to create and join communities based on their interests, passions, hobbies, and goals. Much like Twitter, you can share your thoughts, opinions, experiences, and insights with like-minded people and in turn, start a conversation on the platform. But since Threads is a new platform, you might have to share your profile in order to gain traction and increase followers there.
So, without further ado, let’s dig in to learn how to share Threads profile on Instagram.
In This Article
How to Set Up Threads Profile With Instagram?
In order to share your Threads profile with Instagram, you will first need to know the basics of setting up your profile on Threads. It is to keep in mind that the one and only major requirement to sign up for Threads is having an Instagram account. Both apps are Meta-owned and are closely interlinked with each other.
All you need is an existing Instagram account and then you are all set. Follow the given steps to set up a Threads profile with Instagram.
- Navigate and download the Threads app from the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (iOS).
- Launch the Threads app on your device.
- Log in with the screen prompts and sign in with an Instagram account.
- In case you are an existing Instagram user you will find your profile automatically logged in.
- Now tap on the profile username and head to the next step. You can also click Switch Accounts at the bottom to log in with another Instagram account
- Once you have logged in, you will have to set up your profile. Your username will be synced with Instagram. You can customize your profile by adding a personal Bio, profile picture, and any links you wish to showcase to the public.
- Now, you will have to choose whether your Threads profile should be public or private.
- Next, choose whether or not to follow the same users as on Instagram. Those without a Threads profile will show as pending.
- Now tap on the Join Threads button on the final screen to have your profile set up and voila, you are done!
How to Share Threads Profile on Instagram?
Now that you have set up the Threads profile, it is quite easy to share your Threads profile link on different social media platforms including Instagram. It is the easiest way of letting your followers on the platform know that you have joined the platform and now they can follow you there as well. In order to share the Threads profile link, you need to follow the given steps.
- Once your Threads profile is set, click on the Profile icon located on the extreme right.
- Now this screen will have a Share Profile button. Click on it.
- You will find a handful of options to share the profile. This also includes Copy Link option which copies the profile link to the clipboard.
- You can just copy the link of your profile and can share their links with the link with friends across different platforms.
- To share your threads profile on Instagram. Copy the link on the Instagram story and voila, you are done!
Instagram is a go-to platform for the young generation. Every other day there is a new update from the platform to keep up with the needs of the young generation. Recently Instagram launched a Twitter-like app called Threads on the platform. To know, how to share threads profile link and how to add threads to Instagram bio, read the entire article, and do share it with your friends.
For more trending stuff on technology, Social Media, and Gaming, keep visiting Path of EX. For any queries, comment below, and we will get back to you ASAP!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you see threads on Instagram?
To access Threads, users will first need to authenticate using their current Instagram login credentials. The app will then provide a user with their existing account details, like name, username, photo, and followers.
2. How do you unhide a thread badge on Instagram?
As of now, there is no way to unhide the Threads Badge on Instagram if you’ve hidden it. Once you’ve hidden the badge from your profile, the process is irreversible.
3. What is the difference between threads and Instagram?
While Instagram is essentially a photo and a video sharing platform. The the new app Threads primary focus is sharing short snippets of text. Both the apps are owned by Meta.