Facebook is the most popular social media platform and Messenger is a popular messaging service that has upgraded itself to suit users’ preferences. Now it allows users to message multiple friends at a time. Now anyone with a Facebook account can use this feature. So, read our article ahead to know How to Send a Message on Facebook to Multiple Friends.
Facebook Messenger is amazing for any group chat. You can delegate control, add or remove individuals, and even find shared media or files. So, trust me, you will not be disappointed after knowing this amazing feature on Facebook.
Only go ahead and read our article with the guided steps mentioned below and follow them and then you will get amazing results. Also, share your valuable feedback in the comments below.
In This Article
How to Send a Message on Facebook to Multiple Friends?
You may effortlessly form small Messenger groups and send messages to up to 150 friends at once. Below is the detailed step-by-step process to help you send a message on Facebook to multiple friends. When you prefer to use send a message through messenger, then you can follow the mentioned steps to add multiple friends to your Facebook chat:
1. Launch Facebook.
2. Log into an account.
3. Tap on the Messenger icon.
4. Click on the new message icon in the dialogue box.
5. Typing the names of friends you want to add to your message.
6. After you type one name, add another.
7. Add everyone, and type your message.
8. You can return to this group anytime you wish.
Note: You will find it in your conversation list.
Things to Remember Before Sending Facebook Messages
Here you have to keep some points in mind. As before you begin exchanging Facebook messages, you must remember a few things. When you are familiar with sending messages, move ahead and send them. But, people who are new to the platform, and are not aware of this feature, kindly read ahead patiently; this part is for you.
There are many methods to access Facebook Messenger:
1. Use the Facebook Messenger app for your iOS or Android. You may install the app if you are using your mobile.
2. You may also opt for the website of Facebook.
3. To use the Facebook Messenger website – The Facebook Messenger site has more capabilities than the Facebook website.
4. Users can opt for downloading the app on their mobile or using the website on their mobile or desktop.
You also have to send friend requests to anyone whom you want to include in your Facebook Messenger group. You also have to be friends with other users. When you would like to message others because if you are not friends with the other user, your messages will land in their Message Request folder, and they may not be able to see it.
Last but definitely not least, when you have figured out the Messenger platform you want to use and made a list of your Facebook friends, it is time to start messaging!
I hope the article clarifies how to send a message to multiple friends on Facebook. Now you do not have to worry about individually selecting people and sending them messages. So, read the steps and know the process. I am sure you will like it and use it as well. Even I tried it, and it was a lifesaver! So better start messaging with Facebook messenger and stay connected!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to send a message on Facebook to multiple friends?
When you wish to send a message on Facebook to multiple friends, then you have to refer to the below steps:
1. Launch Facebook
2. Log into an account
3. Tap on the Messenger icon
4. Click on the new message icon in the dialogue box
5. Typing the names of friends you want to add to your message
6. After you type one name, add another
7. Add everyone, and type your message
8. You can return to this group anytime you wish
To how many friends I can send a message at a time?
You can easily send a message to 150 friends at a time. You may even do that by creating friend groups on Messenger.