After Spotify Wrapped, Spotify Icebergify, and Spotify HiFi, there is this exciting app called Instafet that has made a spectacular appearance in the last two days. If you are a Spotify user/lover, you must be dying to know how to see your fest on Spotify. LOL! I can feel you. Well, you are hosting your Spotify fest in a few minutes.
Instafest is an app that compiles your most listened artists in the form of a festival line-up. It is cool in the way that it makes you feel grand about your own listening habits. It lets you share your grandeur in a way that your friends feel inspired to share theirs. Just like Spotify Wrapped memes, Spotify Fest is also gaining a lot of social media clout.
Instafest partnered with Spotify so you can create an awesome playlist and make the lineup of your Spotify listened to tracks, and albums through Instafest. This article is dedicated to showing you how to see your fest on Spotify. Let me!
In This Article
How to See Your Fest on Spotify in 2022?
So, share your Spotify Wrapped and the magical Instafest musical taste with your friends at your festival. Here’s how to see Instafest Spotify:
- On a browser on your PC, mobile phone, or tab, go to the Instafest web application.
- You have to Sign in with Spotify.
- Either enter your login details or log in through Google, Facebook, etc.
- Tap on Agree to confirm that you have agreed to the T&Cs and grant the app access to your personal information on Spotify.
- You can choose to customize your fest line-up by clicking on the Customize option. Here you can choose from 4 weeks, 6 months, and all time. The 6 months and all-time options will optimize three days line-up but the 4 weeks option will generate a one-day lineup of artists.
- You can also choose a background style from Mojave Dusk, LA Twilight, and Malibu Sunrise.
- Choose the option to hide your username from the festival poster if you wish to.
- You can now download, save, or save and share your festival poster.
You can share your Instafest poster on all social media platforms. These festival posters are already taking over a lot of bandwidth through Twitter.
There is Apple Music’s Replay and Spotify Wrapped. But the Spotify fest seems to have stolen the show this year as a prelude to both.
How do I Get My Spotify Festival Lineup?
When I first saw the tweets and Instagram stories of these festivals, I was like whaaaa! How is it possible that Post Malone, John Mayer, and Laura Marling are performing at a festival somewhere, and I haven’t heard about it anywhere before today? And Amy Winehouse? Is this some kind of tribute night? But not too late, I understood what it was.
At first, I thought it was an inbuilt feature on Spotify. I searched for it on the app. I was utterly disappointed. With some research, I found an app called Instafest. And I am sorted now.
The Spotify Festival lineup is nothing but your most-listened-to artists divided into three groups showing as lineups for a three-day festival. So, you cannot build your own festival lineup deliberately. You have been creating your lineup all this year without your knowledge.
So, now you know how to see your fest on Spotify. You can share your festival poster displaying your lineup and dates almost anywhere you want. This is another way of Spotify telling you that you are very lucky to be using Spotify. These annual stats by Spotify and third-party apps partnering with Spotify are also a part of really great marketing strategies by the music and podcast streaming giant. And with another exciting something, I will see you again. Ciao!