Reading unsent messages on Messenger can not take place directly. You have to use apps that make your job a lot hassle-free. The unsent messages on Messenger are not visible on any Android phones. Once the message gets deleted, it is gone forever. However, you can learn anytime how to see unsent messages on messenger.
I have some good news for you: third-party apps help you retrieve the old and unsent messages on Messenger. Yes, you heard me right! This app works by saving your notifications. They save the notifications before it is deleted or unsent.
Here we will discuss how to see the unsent messages on Messenger and retrieve the lost data.
How to See Unsent Messages on Messenger
These apps only work when the notification or the messenger application is on. When the notification is turned off, then the applications would not be able to save the messages. To see your unsent messages on Messenger, please follow the steps below-
- Open Messenger.
- Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select Messages.
- On the screen, there will be a list of the sent and unsent messages; you can view them at your convenience.
How to See Unsent Messages on Messenger With Third-party Apps
Notisave, FilterBox, and Notification History Log are third-party apps used to see unsent messages on Messenger. These apps record, manage and save every notification to the phone so that you do not miss them.
Notisave is a notification saver app that can help you see unsent messages on Messenger. It is the best app among the lot used for this purpose. This app is user-friendly and easy to navigate. However, the app is only for android phones; unfortunately, iPhone users can not have access to this app.
Features of Notisave
- It has a simple interface that is easy to read and manage.
- It saves the notifications automatically that appear in the notification panel.
- It helps to keep the notification panel clean.
- It auto searches for new notifications from all the apps at once.
- Notisave supports apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, and Messenger and autosaves every status and message.
- You can reply to WhatsApp messages by using this app.
How to See Unsent Messages on Messenger With Notisave
Follow a few simple steps to use the app for your convenience-
1. Download and install the Notisave application from the Google Play Store.
2. Start the app and allow notification access to the app.
3. Give access to the device’s photos, files, and media.
4. All the apps are loaded on the Notisave app.
5. Enable “Autostart”.
6. All the notifications on the device are saved, and you can access them when people unsend the messages or delete them.
How to See Unsent Messages on Messenger Without an App
When you want to see unsent messages on Messenger without using any app.
- Turn on your Notification History in the settings.
- After turning it on, you can see unsent messages on Messenger by navigating to the messenger notification history.
- Please do not turn on the notification history after using Messenger.
This process is applicable only on Android devices.
I hope this article helped you understand and use apps that allow you to see unsent messages on Messenger. However, such apps and features are accessible only to Android users only. We have also discussed how to see unsent messages on Messenger that helps you to see the notifications without any app. I believe this information would help you ease your problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any third-party apps to see unsent Messages on Messenger?
Yes. Many apps like Notisave, Filter box, and Notification History log.
Are the apps compatible with Android and iOS phones?
The app is compatible with only Android phones.
Are there any ways to see unsent messages on Messenger?
There are ways to see unsent messages on Messenger. You may use third-party apps to do so or even change some settings on your Android phones to see those messages.