Netflix has millions of users worldwide, and it is a must-have streaming platform for all those who are movie bugs. Netflix has a classic collection of TV shows, documentaries, movies, and Web-shows. You need your active Netflix account for recording, and you can also transfer your Netflix profile to another account. If you often watch Netflix, you must know that Netflix has a habit of deleting content from the platform. In that case, you need to know how to screen record Netflix not to miss any of your favorite shows that you want to watch frequently.
Many users try to record their Netflix TV shows and movies, but they face a black screen. If you also facing the same then, let me tell you screen recording Netflix is possible with iPhone, third-party apps, and Android phones. The best part is you will not see any black screen while recording. So, I will give you all your answers for how to record a screen on Netflix in this post.
How to Screen Record Netflix?
If you are finding trouble watching your favorite show on Netflix sometime, then stay here. Netflix has a habit of removing some shows and movies from the platform after some time. In that case, you should record your TV shows. I will show you how to screen record Netflix using iPhone and a third-party app.
How to Record Screen on Netflix on iPhone?
Record screen on Netflix using iPhone is possible and it is very easy. If you are desperate to record all your favorite Netflix shows then stay tuned. You can record Netflix shows in two ways with a third-party app or iPhone.
If you are an iOS user then you must know how to screen record Netflix using iPhone. Follow the below-mentioned steps for better recording. Make sure your iPhone has the iOS 11 version which has a screen recording option.
- Go to your Netflix account and open a show that you want to record.
- You will see the screen recording icon by swiping up your iPhone screen.
- Enable the icon to start recording.
- To stop recording, find the floating control option on the screen.
You can also watch the video below for extra help.
How to Screen Record Netflix on Android?
If you are using the Android 10 version, you do not need to worry because the Android 10 or later version has an in-built recording option. But, if you do not have you can use the AZ screen recorder app for your Netflix shows. Follow the below-mentioned steps to know how to screen record Netflix on Android.
- Go to the Google Play store and Download the AZ screen recorder app.
- Install this app on your device and launch Netflix.
- Go to the AZ Screen recorder app and click on the recording.
- Tap on Start now to start recording.
- You can tap on the stop button once you are done with the recording.
How to Screen Record Netflix on Mac?
If you are a Mac user then you should definitely use a Mac screen recorder which will help you to record Netflix shows easily on Mac without any app. Follow the below-mentioned steps to know how to screen record Netflix on Mac.
- On your Mac, launch EaseUs Recexpert and choose the show you want to record.
- You have to choose the full-screen option if you want to record the full screen of the show.
- Click on the sound icon if you want to record a show with audio.
4. To change the video quality click on the settings option.
5. Once you complete all the settings go back to the main display and choose the sound icon.
6. Click on OK to start the recording.
7. Once you are done with the recording select the stop icon.
8. You can see all your recording on saved files.
How to Screen Record on Netflix Online?
If you do not want to install any app to record your Netflix screen you can try out the Screen Recorder tool. This is a Chrome extension that is so easy to use. The best thing is Screen Recorder tool helps you to record not only Netflix shows but webcam recordings, and audio recordings too. Follow the below-mentioned steps to know how to screen record Netflix online.
- Install the chrome extension first, and then launch Netflix on your browser.
- Select the show you want to record from Netflix.
- To start recording, tap on the chrome extension.
- You will see two options for recording, entire screen recording or Chrome Tab. I would suggest you choose Chrome Tab so you will not face any disturbance on the screen.
- Once you are done with the recording, you can tap on the stop button. Your recording will automatically save on your computer files.
How to Screen Record Netflix Without Black Screen?
Are you also facing a black screen while trying screen-record Netflix? If yes, then, let me tell you, screen recording on Netflix is so easy so, fix black screen issues now. But you still need to take care of some things before doing it.
The basic thing you will need for screen recording is your active Netflix account which has a subscription. There are two ways to record screens on Netflix, using your own iPhone and their party app. I will explain how can you screen record Netflix, using the third-party app with the help of the below-mentioned steps.
Launch any browser on your PC or Android phone, and go to the screen of Netflix that you want to record.
Shut the hardware acceleration from the web setting.
- Now, download the EaseUS RecExperts to record screen on Netflix.
- Launch the EaseUs RecExperts on your device or PC.
- Choose the Region or Full-Screen option. I would suggest you choose the Full-screen option for a better experience.
4. Find out the Speak symbol and click on it to record videos. You can also choose Record Silently option, it will help your recording system muted.
5. Press the REC button to record.
6. Click on the white symbol to Pause the recording and if you want to stop choose the red symbol.
7. You will see the recording window where your recordings will show.
8. You can see, delete and arrange recordings here.
Is Screen Record Netflix Legit?
Netflix is not in favor of screen recording, which is why they have given the Download option to users. You can watch all your Netflix shows offline with the help of this download option.
However, if you are using screen record Netflix for your personal entertainment and not for external use and sharing benefits, then you can go ahead. Hope you got your answers for how to screen record Netflix.
How to Screen Record Netflix Without Black Screen on Any Device?
If you are unable to record a Netflix screen and facing a black screen then I have given some easy solutions above. I have given all your answers for how to screen record Netflix on iPhone, PC, and Android. The record screen on Netflix is legit and you can do this with a third-party app also. Keep coming to Path of EX for more streaming and technical updates. Have a great day!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to screen-record Netflix?
Yes, you can screen-record Netflix using your iPhone or a third-party app.
Which iPhone is needed to screen record Netflix?
You need to update your iPhone to iOS 11 to get the screen recording option.
Which app should I use for my Netflix screen recording?
There are multiple apps for Netflix screen recording but EaseUs RecExpert is a good one.