When we talk about Chromebook, they are designed to get work done more quickly and faster than other gadgets. The Chromebook runs on Chrome OS which has its own Cloud storage, built on security layers. While Laptops and Desktops run on Windows software which is comparatively secure. Chromebook gives a different feel while working and is easy to mobilize from one place to another. Keep learning about how to rotate screen on Chromebook to set the orientation accordingly.
Chromebook offers a feature of rotating the screen automatically or sometimes we can set it manually as well. Once you rotate the screen on Chromebook, it sets the resolution of the screen of the gadget properly. There are a few methods that we can follow to rotate the screen on Chromebook. The methods are listed below in the article.
Get ready to go through the article to know in-depth about the methods and procedures of learning how to rotate Screen on Chromebook.
How to Rotate Screen on Chromebook | 2 Simple Methods to Follow
In this article, I will be telling you about the two reliable and simple methods that shall help you to know how to rotate screen on Chromebook. The first method is called the Key-Board method and the second one is called the Settings method. I recommend following these steps and you will be able to rotate the screen of the Chromebook easily.
Latest News: Oppo AR Glasses Are Arriving in The USA Soon (2022)
How to Rotate Screen on Chromebook Using Keyboard Method
When you understand the shortcut option to rotating the screen of your Chromebook, you should do it in a fraction of seconds and simply the matter to yourself. Here is how to rotate screen on Chromebook to 90 degrees or even further.
1. To begin, hold down the CTRL key while simultaneously pressing the Shift icon and the Reload key on your keyboard.
2. On your Chromebook’s keyboard, look for a curvy arc above the 3 and 4 keys to locate the Refresh option.
3. This should display a pop-up window from which you may choose to proceed by clicking on the Continue option.
4. You could spin your Chromebook’s display quite so many instances as you would like with various angles in this manner.
How to Rotate Screen on Chromebook Using Settings Method
Here you will come to know how to rotate screen on a Chromebook by using the Settings method. Scroll down to find all the steps of the Settings method:
1. Navigate to the Preferences of your Windows.
2. Hit on the Clock option from the taskbar.
3. Find the Gear icon in the Settings and hit on that.
4. You will come across the option “Device” from the left side of the screen.
5. Hit on the Display preferences.
6. Now tap on the Orientation preferences from the menu option.
7. Select the Orientation angle as per your preference to rotate the screen.
8. You can try the steps a number of times whenever you want to rotate the screen on Chromebook.
You must know that if your Chromebook is folded, you would not require these manual settings to rotate the screen. The rotation of the screen from landscape to portrait and vice versa is set automatically in the folded Chromebook. By this, you would save your time and energy.
I hope that you have come to know about how to rotate screen on Chromebook whether automatically or manually. I have given a brief description of how to rotate the screen and the version of Chromebook that is compatible with the automatic setting of screen rotation. In addition to this, I have also given two most reliable methods of changing the orientation of the screen from landscape to portrait.
If you have any other questions related to the orientation of the screen on the Chromebook, kindly write back to me in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I set a Sideways screen on a Chromebook?
One can easily set the orientation of the screen on Chrome by following the below-given steps:
1. To do so, simultaneously hold CTRL, Shift, and the Refresh arrow on your Keypad.
2. It will display a pop-up text from which you may choose to proceed by clicking the Continue option.
3. Flip the display of your Chromebook, and hit the fresh Continue key once more.
4. You may spin your Chromebook’s touchscreen as many times as you would like with so many angles.
Why can’t I rotate the screen on my Chromebook?
If you would like to flip the display of your Chromebook, all you must do is hit the CTRL+Shift+Refresh from your Chromebook’s keypad.
How do I get my Android to rotate the screen?
1. On or off Auto-rotation, Portrait, or Landscape orientation.
2. To access the Quick settings window, slide down from the top of the display.
3. Check for the indicator that indicates the display settings.
4. Touch the button (whether Landscape or Portrait) to enable Auto rotation if the display is stuck in Portrait or Landscape orientation and you need to alter it.