Released on 4 February 2022, Dying Light is a action apocalyptic game that was developed and published by Techland. Dying Light 2 has become the new Pokemon Go. Kids and teenagers all over the world are hooked on this new game. And if you are also one of them who is spending countless hours on Dying Light 2 then, I know exactly what you are wondering- How To Repair Weapons in Dying Light 2?
Fascinating Weapons and their special moves are the first things that catch gammers’ attention in Dying Light 2. This zombie-slaying game offers us a variety of Weapons from ranged and firearms, to melee choice. But these weapons are not your typical casual weapons. Instead, just like the characters, Dying light 2 weapons also have life durability due to which they decay over time. But this doesn’t mean you have to lose your favorite weapons because now you get the chance to repair the weapons in Dying Light 2.
If you are looking for ways to repair your Weapons, then your search has bought you to the right place. This guide will show you how you can easily Repair your Dying Light 2 Weapons. Now without decaying any more time, let’s move on to save your weapons.
Can You Repair Weapons in Dying LIght 2?
Yes, you can repair your weapons in Dying Light 2 after they get decayed or loose their initial durability. Repairing your weapons will ensure to sustain their efficiency and powers. Let’s learn all the interesting factors and ways of how to repair your weapons in Dying Light 2.
The Repair Weapon Feature in Dying Light 2
Dying Light 2 has continuously impressed us with its spectacular concept and mind-blowing graphics. It has introduced many unique ideas and features that make Dying Light stand above all the other action games of 2022. And Repairing Of Weapons is one of the features that make this game even more intriguing.
Dying Light has introduced us to another perspective to Weapons’ action. They have given durability life to Weapons making them effective only for a certain period of time. That is why there arises a need to Repair the Dying Light Weapons in order to make them lethal.
But this feature is not available at the initial stage. So, only players that have unlocked this feature can take advantage and repair their weapons. After spending some hardcore hours in the survival horror game, Aiden is given access to this feature.
While you can always search for valuable brain splattering weapons exploring the dangerous Viletor, you also need to keep in mind how to repair the weapons when the situation arises.
Also, read Dying Light 2: Fastest Ways To Get Combat XP
How To Repair Weapons in Dying Light 2
The only effective way to Upgrade and repair your weapons in Dying Light 2 is by installing Weapon Mods. With this mod, you can repair your depleted and decayed Weapons.
- Each Dying Light 2 weapon has an array of weapon mod slots that allows the player to modify the chosen weapon. If you wish to repair the weapon, then place a mod into one of these slots. This will repair a small amount of lost durability.
- Since every Mod is equal to 50 points. Most weapons have the capacity to hold a maximum of three mods, allowing 150 points of durability to be returned to the weapons when needed.
Steps to repair the Weapons in Dying Light 2
- Open up the player inventory menu and install weapon mods
- Choose the weapon you want to be modded.
- Press C on PC, triangle button on Playstation, or Y button on Xbox to open the weapon modification menu
- Choose a slot where you want to install weapon mods
- Select the blueprint.
How To Obtain Reinforcement Mods in Dying Light 2
In order to Repair your weapons in Dying Light 2, players need to collect Reinforcement Mods. Let’s see how we can get our hands on it to repair our Dying Light Weapons?
- To claim reinforcement Mods, complete the “Markers of the Plague” questline.
- Unlock the ability to explore the city freely and enter Bazaar.
- In Bazaar, find the Craftmaster inside the workshop.
- The Craftmaster will allow players to upgrade their gear and purchase mods as long as they have the required material.
- Amount needed to upgrade mods and weapons increases with every step up the process.
Following these simple steps can help you recover and repair your Dying Light Weapons.
P.S- Repairing your Weapons adds to the advantage but do remember that all weapons are ultimately going to be decayed. No repairing or up-gradation with Mods can stop this. Repairing your weapons will just delay the process until you take full advantage of them.
Weapon durability is built into Dying Light 2’s core game mechanics to keep the player adjusting their play style and builds, so no weapon is going to last forever.
Can You Preserve your Weapons in Dying Light 2?
No, Unfortunately, you cannot preserve your Dying Light Weapons forever. Though using the Blueprint Mod lets you slow the process to a greater extent and using Reinforcement Mod will slow down the wear and tear on the installed weapon a considerable amount.
But It still cannot preserve your weapons. With time, the weapons get decayed and their durability reduces to Zero.
How To Install Weapon Mods in Dying Light 2?
To install the Mods to repair your Weapons follow the steps-
1. Open Player inventories and choose the weapon you want to modify.
2. A Weapon Mod Menu will be opened.
3. Here you can install as many Mods as you wish to.
4. Players can obtain different weapon Mods by purchasing them from Craftmasters.
These weapon Mods can be upgraded multiple times in order to magnify their effect.
Therefore, it is possible to repair your weapons in Dying Light 2 by installing Weapon Mods. But even after that, you can’t guarantee its perseverance and longevity. Repairing of Weapons is just a process to slow down the tear and sustain its efficiency for a certain period of time.
Nonetheless, Dying Light 2 is one of the most adventurous action games that you must give a try to. It is available to play on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. So, what’s the wait? Go and have fun.
I hope you received all the information you needed. Keep visiting Path of EX for such insights. And do share your thoughts and experiences. I’ll be waiting.