If you have landed on this article with the query of how to recover your discord account, you are in the right place. Follow some simple steps and your discord account will be yours.
One of the most well-liked communication apps in recent years has been Discord. The technology was initially developed for multiplayer online gaming players who desired to stay connected via a low latency digital connection while strategizing their next move. The platform offers customers many features, such as two-factor authentication, the option to modify their profile photo, and more.
Similar to other platforms, Discord lets users disable and delete their online accounts. Users can modify their account through the settings choices, choosing whether they wish to disable it temporarily or delete it permanently. Just keep reading the article and you know how to recover your discord account.
How to Recover Your Discord Account?
Are you also struggling with the same query that ‘How do I get my back Discord account?’. Well, don’t worry many people like you are struggling with how to recover their Discord account.
When you delete your Discord account, it doesn’t actually disappear right away. Discord holds onto your account once you remove it. It will take 14 days for your account to be permanently deleted. If an “Account scheduled for deletion” prompt appears, log into your Discord account and look for it. If so, you may still be able to retrieve your deleted Discord account; otherwise, your account will be lost permanently.
Steps to Recover Your Discord Account-
- Start the desktop or browser app and log into Discord.
- Search for the dialogue box saying “Your account is scheduled to self-destruct soon… are you sure you still want that?”.
- If you can see that, it means you will be able to restore your account.
- It will perform a Discord account recovery for you if you click Restore Account.
- Your account will then be restored when you log into Discord again.
Also, read How To Fix Discord Update Failed Loop In 2022 | Updated
How Can I Recover My Discord Account Without Email?
Contacting Discord support is your sole option if you can’t remember the email address you used to sign in to your Discord account. To make a request to solve your issue, go to Discord Support. And the Discord support team will contact you to assist in recovering your account.
Steps to Recover Your Discord Account Without Email
Using these steps you will be able to recover your discord account without email on your phone or laptop.
- Firstly, open the browser.
- Next, go to the support site of discord which is support.discord.com.
- Then, click on the “Submit a Request” link in the top right corner.
- “Help & Support” should be chosen from the drop-down option under “What can we help you with?”
- Enter a working email address that you have access to in the “Your email address” text box so Discord can reach you.
- Go to the “Type of Question” drop-down menu and select “Forgot Email/Password.”
- You should type “Account recovery” in the “Subject” field.
- Why are you unable to access your account? Please explain in the “Description” section. Whenever you like, you can attach screenshots.
- Next, click “Submit.”
- Select “Forgot Email/Password” from the drop-down menu under “Type of Question.”
- The “Subject” field should be filled up with “Account recovery.”
- Why are you unable to access your account? Please provide more details in the “Description” box. You are free to attach screenshots at any time.
- Then click “Submit.”
Also, read How to Add Reaction Roles in Discord in 2022 | 3 Best Ways to Add Reaction Roles
How to Restore Discord Account on Mobile
Here are the steps to help you with how to restore discord account on mobile-
- Open any browser application.
- Go to “support.discord.com” by using your browser.
- In the top right corner, select the hamburger menu.
- Choose “Submit a request.”
- Select “Help & Support” from the drop-down menu under “Submit a request” to see what we can do to assist you.
- Enter a working email address in the “Your email address” text box so that Discord can contact you.
- Select “Forgot Email/Password” from the “Type of Question” drop-down menu.
- In the text box under “Subject,” enter “Account recovery.”
- In the “Description” box, describe in detail why you are unable to access your account.
- Press “Submit” one more.
- Your request was submitted successfully, or a similar confirmation will appear. Wait up to three business days for Discord to reply and let you know what to do next.
Also, read Is Discord Down Today? Did Discord Crash | Live Status/Outrage July 2022
Will I Get My Discord Account Back?
Don’t worry about your discord account. It is possible to recover your Discord account. You will get back your account if you have lost access due to any genuine reason. Only disabled accounts that were incorrectly disabled by algorithm errors and login security measures will be restored by Discord. If Discord thinks you were properly punished, they won’t cancel your punishment and return your account.
How to Recover Discord Account With Phone Number
It’s not impossible to recover your discord account. Discord’s help is required if you’ve lost your password and don’t have access to an associated email or phone number. If you need a password reset, you can speak with Discord Support directly rather than using the “Forgot Password” function.
Also, read How to Report Someone on Discord in 2022 | Report Discord User on Phone & PC
Hopefully, this article on how to recover your discord account has been helpful for you. If you don’t have an email, you won’t be able to get back into your Discord account. Instead, you’ll need to contact Discord support and wait for their response. Ensure that you write down the email address connected to your Discord account if you were able to retrieve it. You won’t be able to get it back if you don’t.
For further queries on How to Recover your Discord account, do ping us in the comment section below.