Are you looking to record a phone call on your iPhone? It’s actually quite easy to do! All you need is a recording app, and you’ll be set. There are a few different options to choose from, so you can pick the one that works best for you. For that, let us move forward with how to record phone calls on iPhone.
Recording phone calls can help you in many situations, like recording service calls, interview calls, or just a call from a loved one. But, iOS users have to do recording mindfully using some technical things. So, you should choose a recording option that does not cost you and is easy to use.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of recording phone calls on your iPhone. Whether you want to keep a record of an important business call or just want to remember a conversation with a loved one, we’ve got you covered. Let’s get started with how to record phone calls on iPhone.
How to Record Phone Calls on iPhone?
If you’d like to record all your phone calls, there are actually many ways to do this on iPhone. We’ll look at three different methods: Voice Memos, Google Voice, and third-party recording apps.
Well, I have given a detailed description of each method. If you have not tried recording on your iPhone yet, then learn how to record phone calls on iPhone.
How to Record Phone Calls on iPhone Using Google Voice?
Google Voice is a good option for recording if you want to record phone calls. Especially if you are using iPhone, you must try it. I have given a step-by-step method below for how to record phone calls on iPhone using Google Voice.
- Download and install the Google Voice app on your iPhone from the App Store.
- Open the Google Voice app and Sign in with your Google Account.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the app to open the menu.
- Tap on “Settings” in the menu.
- Toggle on the “Incoming call options” switch.
- To Start the recording on your Google Voice, you need to press 4.
- To Stop the recording, press the 4 again.
Also, read How to Screen Record on iPhone | Useful iPhone Tips in 2023
How to Record Phone Calls on iPhone With Voice Memos?
Do not want to trouble yourself even a little by recording with Google Voice, then try another option. You can record phone calls on iPhone using Voice Memos. I have given steps by step process for using Voice Memos for recording.
- Launch the Phone App on your iPhone first.
- Now, choose and start the call you want to record.
- Select the Audio option from the calling screen and choose Speaker to put the call on speaker.
- Now, pick another Apple device with the Voice Memos app.
- Launch the Voice Memos app on that second device.
- To start the recording of your phone call, tap on the red recording button and hold it close to your iPhone.
- You can share the recording if you want after disconnecting the call.
Also, read Can You Screen Record Facetime? Is it Legal in the US? (2022)
Recording Apps to Record Phone Calls on iPhone
You can record phone calls on iPhone using some third-party recording apps. You can simply download these recording apps from the App store. There are lots of recording apps on the App store, but not all apps are good. So, I have mentioned below some high-rated recording apps. So, check out the below-mentioned apps for how to record phone calls on iPhone.
- Call Recording By NoNotes: Free with in-app Purchase.
- Rev Call Recorder: Free with in-app Purchase.
- TapeA Call Pro: $10.99 with in-app purchase.
Also, read How to Block Text Messages on iPhone & iPad?
Is It Legit to Record Phone Calls on iPhone?
Recording phone calls on iPhone is legit, but Apple does not give any in-built recording feature on iPhone. So, you need to use other things like apps or Google Voice. If you are planning to record phone calls on an iPhone, it is important to check the laws in your state to ensure that you are acting in compliance with them.
It is also a good idea to inform all parties involved in the conversation that the call is being recorded, as this can help to avoid any misunderstandings or issues that may arise. Hope you have got an idea about how to record phone calls on iPhone.
Also, read How to Bookmark on iPhone Safari Browser? Manage Bookmarks Easily
How to Record Phone Calls on iPhone?
In this post, I have given 3 different options for phone call recording. You can record calls on your iPhone using Google Voice, Voice Memos, and recording apps. You can try any of these options according to the above-given instructions. Follow Path of EX for more updates. Have a great day!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to record phone calls on iPhone?
You can record phone calls on iPhone using Google Voice, Voice Memos, and recording apps.
Is there any built-in recording option on iPhone?
No, iPhone does not have any built-in recording option.
Can I share my phone call recording?
Yes, if you do phone call recording through Google Voice, you can share that through the Google Voice app.