Whether you are a fitness freak or an office employee wearing Apple Watch has become a routine. Apple comes with advanced technology, so whether it is iPhone or Apple Watch, keeping it safe and in place is needed. But, if you are a person who often forgets to keep your Apple Watch organized or in place, then this is for you. You can find Apple Watch by pinging it. Let’s know how to ping Apple Watch.
No matter whether your Apple Watch is on the sofa, behind a pillow, or in bed, Apple has discovered an easy way to find it out. You can catch your misplaced Apple Watch within a few seconds. Can you believe it? Using your iPhone, you can ping Apple Watch. Pinging is basically one type of sound that helps to find the watch.
If you are new to Apple Watch and do not know its pinging feature, then read more. I have given an easy way how to ping Apple Watch from your iPhone.
In This Article
How to Ping Apple Watch from iPhone | Find Your Apple Watch
If you are a person who often takes off the Apple Watch from your wrist and puts it somewhere, then pinging the Apple Watch is a good option. You can ping your Apple Watch from your iPhone so you can find it easily anywhere. I have shared easy steps for how to ping Apple Watch below to make your search process easier.
- Launch the Find My App on your iPhone first.
- Now, choose the Device Tab option on it.
- You need to select the Apple Watch from the list of other devices.
- Click on the Play sound now.
- Apple Watch will start sounding so you can easily find its location.
- Stop the pinging sound as you find the watch.
Why is My Apple Watch Not Pinging | Fixes for Apple Watch if it is Not Pinging
- Pair your iPhone with Apple Watch: Your Apple Watch should be paired with the iPhone. You can simply go to the Find My Work app and check if it is your watch is showing on the device list. If it is not there, it means you can not ping it. So, always check how to connect Apple Watch to your iPhone.
- Devices should be on the same iCloud: Your iPhone and Apple Watch should be sharing the same iCloud account. If it is not on the same account, you can not ping it.
- Enable Find My Apple and Find My Apple Watch: Remember, Find My Apple Watch and Find My iPhone helps you track your device. Enable it to play the ping sound on the device.
- Check the Network Connection: To find your Apple Watch and play the ping sound make sure both devices are connected to the same internet connection.
How to Ping Apple Watch?
Apple serves luxury devices whether it is iPhone or Apple Watch. If you often forget where you put your Apple Watch after taking off then this is for you. You can search for your Apple Watch by pinging it from your iPhone. I have given all the steps for how to ping Apple Watch. I hope you find it helpful Follow Path of EX for more updates. Have a great day!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to ping Apple Watch?
You can ping your Apple Watch from your iPhone’s in-built app.
What is Pinging?
Pinging is a sound that helps you to find your Apple Watch.
Can I Ping my iPhone from my Apple Watch?
Yes, you can also ping your iPhone from your Apple Watch.