To win any battle in WWE 2K23, you must be able to perform the opponent’s finisher. Do you know how to perform the opponent’s finisher in WWE 2K23? No need to worry if you don’t. Today I am here to discuss how to perform the opponent’s finisher in WWE 2K23. There is also an option to steal Opponents Finisher, which I have explained in detail here. So, keep scrolling!
WWE 2K23 is a professional wrestling sports video game that will be released in 2023 by 2K Sports. Visual Concepts has developed this highly interesting game. It is a sequel to the WWE 2K22 game. The game contains a total of 64 trophies which are achievable throughout the game. It is also the tenth game to bear the WWE 2K brand.
The finisher move deals significant harm to your adversary, making it more difficult for him to avoid the three counts. It’s important that you know how to perform the opponent’s finisher in WWE 2K23. Particularly challenging matches, like championship matches or Fatal 4-Way, will benefit from it. Without further ado, let’s learn how to perform the opponent’s finisher in WWE 2K23 and how to steal the opponent’s Finisher.
How To Perform the Opponent’s Finisher in WWE 2K23?
The strongest tool in a WWE superstar’s armory is the Finisher. The opportunity to defeat your opponent and claim victory is ideal if you have a Finisher. Nevertheless, Finishers are typically not accessible at the beginning of the game. The finisher meter must be filled by you in order to receive their finisher.
By using moves and taunting, you can increase the finisher meter of your hero. You will receive a finisher right away following the execution of your trademark move. Below, I have explained the steps to perform the opponent’s Finisher in WWE 2K23. Have a look!
Steps to Perform a Finisher in WWE 2K23 –
- Press LT + RT on PlayStation
- Press RT + A on Xbox.
- Press ZL + ZR on Switch
This is it. You have just learned to perform the Opponent’s Finisher in WWE 2K23!
Also, read Is WWE 2k23 Cross Platform / Crossplay / Cross Progression | Play WWE 2k23 on PC, PS, & Xbox
Tips to Perform the Opponent’s Finisher in WWE 2K23
Here are some important tips to Perform the Opponent’s Finisher in WWE 2K23. Have a look!
- The majority of champions have two finishers.
- The finishing move could be affected by the location you execute it from. So, it’s wise to always consider your superstar’s finisher and the situation you need to be in to execute it.
- Select the movements tab by pressing pause. You can learn all the information you require about your top winner there.
- In WWE 2K23, some wrestlers have devastating finishers that can only be executed from the top turnbuckle, while others need to be running.
- Be careful to attempt a pin on your opponent after executing a finisher.
- Be aware that some opponents might refuse to let you complete your effort at a pin after a finisher.
- It usually takes two or more finishers to defeat tougher opponents like Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, and The Rock.
- However, with just one finale, you can defeat the majority of opponents.
- In WWE 2K23, there are numerous, powerful finishing maneuvers available. So make sure to learn a move as quickly as you can in WWE 2K23.
Also, read WWE 2K23 Platforms & Features | Is WWE 2K23 Multiplayer?
How to Steal an Opponents Finisher in WWE 2K23?
Now that you have learned to Perform the Opponent’s Finisher in WWE 2K23. Yes! WWE 2K23 allows you to steal an opponent’s Finisher. Here is how to do it.
Steps to Steal an Opponent’s Finisher –
- Hold L1
- Press up on the d-pad to steal an opponent’s wake-up taunt
- Press triangle to steal an opponent’s finisher
Great! You have successfully learned to steal an opponent’s Finisher in WWE 2k23.
Also, read WWE 2k23 Entrances List | Single, Trio, Tag Team, & Title Motions
I will conclude this guide to Perform the Opponent’s Finisher in WWE 2K23 here. If you have any other questions, let me know in the comment section below. Also, share this latest guide to Perform the Opponent’s Finisher in WWE 2K23 with your friends and family who are just as crazy as you about WWE 2K23.
I’ll see you again with yet another interesting article. Until then, make sure you take care and enjoy WWE. Do check out Path of EX for more WWE 2K23 updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Time Does WWE 2K23 Come Out?
The WWE 2K23 release date is Friday 17th March 2023, it has been confirmed by the publisher, and you can buy it now at the likes of GAME and Amazon. That’s the release date for the Standard Edition of the game, anyway.
2. How Many GB is WWE 2K23?
Although WWE 2K23’s demand for 80 GB of storage space is expected, players will be pleased to learn that the game’s graphics requirements are not too demanding.
3. How Much is WWE 2K23 Pre-Order?
You can pre-order your Standard Edition of WWE 2K23 for the usual price of $59.99 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. If you are looking to purchase the Standard Edition on next-gen consoles, such as PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, you can for the standard next-gen price of $69.99.