Verizon Cellular is considered the best cell phone company in the US, with a number of wireless options to choose from. It is understandable that you cannot get the free service from Verizon. Every month Verizon generates a bill that you have to pay on the due date. There are multiple options that help you to do the payment. You can choose any of the payment options and clear your outstanding dues. If you are curious to know how to do your payment quickly, know how to pay Verizon Bill.
Verizon offers cell phones and mobile plans all around the country. Verizon’s nationwide presence includes stores as well as mobile towers throughout every state. Verizon enables users to call, message, and utilize the broadband facility everywhere. Although Verizon’s pricing is greater than those of other Internet Providers. But the quality of service and additional features set it apart.
If you want to know more about how to pay Verizon bills through different methods, quickly read the entire article and do the payment instantly. After all, Verizon is the best choice for avid internet users.
How to Pay Verizon Bill Instantly
Many parts of the country have Verizon cellular service. Whether you have Verizon phone service, you will receive a monthly statement from Verizon for the expenditures you have paid.
To maintain your Verizon cellular service running smoothly even without disruption, know how to pay Verizon bill. Although there are so many options available that will help you to pay the Verizon bill.
You may be confused about how to do the payment quickly For this, I am going to tell you about the best options that will help you to pay the bill immediately.
1. How to Pay Verizon Bill With My Verizon App
To install the My Verizon app on Android and iPhone devices, go through the following steps-
1. For Android:
- Supports Android 5.0 and higher smartphones
- To sign in and control your accounts on any other phone, go to the official website of Verizonwireless.
- The My Verizon app is normally pre-installed on the phone. To check it, go to apps>My Verizon folder>My Verizon.
If the My Verizon app is not installed on your device, go through the following steps.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Type My Verizon in the search bar.
- Click on Install.
- Click on Open to open the app.
2. For iOS:
- iPhones (excluding Apple® iPhone®4 / 4s) and iPads operating iOS 11.0 or above are compatible.
- To sign in and control your accounts on any other phone, go to verizonwireless.com.
To install the My Verizon app on iOS devices, go through the following steps-
- Go to the App Store.
- Go to the Search bar and enter the My Verizon app.
- Click on Get or Cloud Download option.
- Click on Install.
- Enter Existing Apple ID if asked.
Once you have downloaded the My Verizon application, go through the following steps to pay Verizon bill.
1. Log in to the account.
2. Choose Bill from the Menu option in the upper left corner of the screen.
3. The outstanding balance this month must be visible if you choose the Current Bill option.
4. Choose Pay My Bill.
5. Choose your payment method (or choose Autopay to pay future payments automatically).
6. Enter the outstanding amount that has to be paid and the time you want the payment to be processed.
7. Choose Make a Payment.
Once the payment is done, you will see a message on your screen.
2. How to Pay Verizon Bill Through Verizon Website
Many of you don’t have access to the My Verizon app, there is an alternate option to pay Verizon bill. For this, you need to follow the few steps and pay your bill through Verizon’s website.
- Sign up for the My Verizon account (Ignore if you already have one).
- Choose a payment amount.
- Select a payment option or create a new payment option.
- Enter the amount that you have to pay and the date you want to send it.
- Proceed by pressing the Enter key.
- Examine the payment details to avoid any errors, as well as the Terms of Service
- Finally, click Send Payment.
3. How to Pay Verizon Bill Without Verizon Account
If you do not have a Verizon account, there is an option to pay Verizon bill without logging in. If you are confused about how to pay, follow the steps below-
- Go to the pay bill Verizon page.
- Add your billing zip code as well as your Verizon contact details or account number.
- Enter your preferred payment option.
- Check out the payment again to avoid errors.
- Tap on Send payment.
4. How to Pay Verizon Bill By Phone
If you are looking for the convenient and easiest method to pay Verizon bill, then you must go with the old-fashioned manner and that is by phone. For this, you need to follow a few simple steps-
- Call +1-800-922-0204 from any phone or #PMT through your Verizon cellphone.
- If asked, give your 16-digit account number or PIN.
- If prompted, provide your zip code.
- Confirm your payments by following the automatic instructions.
5. How to Pay Verizon Bill at Verizon Store
If you want to pay Verizon bill physically, head to the Verizon store, and get your payment done successfully. Paying your payment at the Verizon store is a fantastic option.
Simply inform the helpdesk at the store that you want to pay your payment, and they will assist you. Anyone can use a Bill Pay Machine to do the payment quickly. If anybody wants to inquire about switching to a different plan, you can get help from the store.
6. How to Pay Verizon Bill Through AutoPay
If you are not comfortable with the above steps, then I will suggest the most convenient method to pay Verizon Bill. For this, you have to go to the Verizon page and choose the auto-pay option and your payment will be done automatically on the due date. If you want to set up auto-pay, follow the autopay method on the Verizon page.
7. How to Pay Verizon Bill Through Mail
If you are looking for the easiest Verizon bill payment alternative, then mail your payment in rather than pay over the phone or online. When you receive paper invoices, Verizon will provide you with an envelope in which you can mail your payment. However, you do not need to write the address if you pull out the first pages of your bill. Verizon easily gets notified who is giving them monthly payments.
8. How to Pay Verizon Bill at Western Union Services
If you are curious to know how to pay Verizon bill, you can do the payment at Western Union services. Throughout the US, you can find multiple stores that give you the service of Western Union. For example; Dollar General, Kroger, CheckSmart, Target, US Bank, Meijer, Sam’s Club, Best Buy, CVS, Ace Cash Express, Publix, Other check cashing stores, Safeway, and Walmart.
Western Union services are available at every bank and credit institution, and also at major supermarket stores. This will help you to complete your Verizon payment instantly.
So this was all about how to pay Verizon bill. Choose any of the methods and pay your Verizon bill now. I hope you find this article useful. Feel free to share the article with your friends. Now, it is time for a wrap-up. Keep visiting Path of EX for all the exciting updates. Have a great day!