Do you want to learn how to open the Hogwarts Legacy Eyeball chest? You have landed in the right place. You will come across different chests as you move down the corridors and past the classrooms of Hogwarts. Eyeball chest is one of them. Today I will explain how to open the Eyeball chest in Hogwarts Legacy.
The Wizarding World is full of these googly-eye items, yet opening them always seems challenging. Fortunately, Hogwarts Legacy students can use many spells to open chests. As long as you have access to specific skills, you can open these if you have been paying attention in your Hogwarts Legacy classes and lessons.
Hogwarts Legacy is accessible from February 10, 2023. The action role-playing game Hogwarts Legacy is set in the Harry Potter books’ original setting and is immersive and open-world. Your student character reveals the ancient truth that could split the wizarding community in two. However, without further ado, let’s begin with how to open the Hogwarts Legacy Eyeball chest.
How To Open Hogwarts Legacy Eyeball Chest | 4 Easy Steps
To open Hogwarts Legacy Eyeball Chest, you must have a Disillusionment spell or the invisibility potion on a priority basis. By approaching them while invisible and using the Disillusionment spell or an Invisibility Potion, you can unlock eyeball chests and chests with eyes in Hogwarts Legacy.
The Eyeball Chests will only let you open and access the contents if they watch you as you approach them. But if you’re undetectable, they won’t be able to find you, so you can find whatever they could be concealing. The steps to open the Hogwarts Legacy Eyeball chest are given below. Have a look!
Steps to Open Hogwarts Legacy Eyeball Chest –
- Maintain a reasonable distance from the chest.
- Cast the disillusionment spell.
- Approach the eye chest slowly.
- Loot the chest
Also, read How To Get A Broomstick In Hogwarts Legacy | Unlock Hogwarts Legacy Broomstick & Fly
Important Points To Remember While Opening Hogwarts Legacy Eyeball Chest
Here are some important points to remember if you are approaching the Hogwarts Legacy Eyeball Chest. Let’s see what they are –
- The Disillusionment spell must be used before you approach an eyeball chest in Hogwarts Legacy to open it. Disillusionment makes a person blend in with their environment, which makes it harder for opponents and sentient chests to detect them.
- Sneak up on the chests guarded by the eye monsters and take their treasure.
- Without the Disillusionment spell cast, when you approach a chest regularly, the chest panics and does a little side-to-side dance that prevents you from looting.
- Cast Disillusionment spell a respectable distance away from the eye-chest, then gently creep up on it.
- When you are sufficiently close to the chest, you will notice a prompt to loot it (Square on the PlayStation 5), indicating that your sneaky strategy was successful. If it doesn’t work, step back, wait for it to reset, then try again.
- Galleons are commonly found in plenty, usually in the range of 500, in monster chests. They are worth looking for at Hogwarts and the surrounding areas for that reason alone.
Also, read Hogwarts Legacy Door Puzzle | Staircase Arithmancy Numbered Animal Doors
Watch How to Open Hogwarts Legacy Eyeball Chest
Also, read How To Get Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops | Timings & Rewards
That was all about how to open Hogwarts legacy Eyeball Chest. Read the article thoroughly if you want to succeed on the first attempt. Be patient and follow the instruction precisely to open the Eyeball chest. In Path of EX, I keep sharing necessary information about Hogwarts Legacy. So, remember to bookmark the website. Also, if you face any issues, let me know in the comment section below. Till then, happy gaming!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Gryffindor’s Password?
An iconic moment, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone boasted the very first utterance of a Gryffindor password. It was ‘Caput Draconis‘, which is Latin for ‘dragon’s head,’ and that definitely fits as a straightforward password for the common room.
2. What is Vault 713 in Harry Potter?
At the beginning of the first book, Gringotts Vault 713, a higher-security vault, held a small grubby bag, which we later learn contains the Philosopher’s Stone. Albus Dumbledore sends Hagrid to retrieve it while he escorts Harry to Diagon Alley.