If you are among those who want to screen their recorded memories on the big screen of their TV and want to get flashbacks of nostalgic times, then you have come to the right place. Your iPhone device can be linked to the Firestick via some techniques that enable you to mirror all the sweet memories on the Amazon Firestick device. Keep learning about how to mirror iPhone to Firestick and enjoy the old flashback of life live on screen.
While talking about mirroring the iPhone to Firestick, it is important to mention here that Amazon Firestick does not possess the feature of mirroring. Therefore, to enable the users of Amazon Firestick to mirror their iPhones, they have to take help from a third party. The options and methods of using the mirroring feature are all listed in the article and can be easily implemented.
Let’s get ready to know in detail how to mirror iPhone to Firestick to get back to the nostalgic times of life again.
Is it Possible to Mirror iPhone to Fire Stick?
As far as how to mirror iPhone to Firestick is concerned, It’s not as simple as using AirPlay and an Apple TV to mirror your iPhone to the Firestick. You must first install an application to your Fire Stick, after which you must mirror your iPhone to that application, which would appear on your display. Regardless of the fact that it may not appear to be simple, it is. The procedure is rather straightforward when you get stuff done the first time.
How to Mirror iPhone to Firestick Without Any Charge
When looking to how to mirror iPhone to Firestick is concerned, there are several applications exist to mirror your iPhone to the Fire Stick. However, you don’t have to purchase that one anyone of them. The complimentary AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA application for the Fire Stick would allow users to mirror the iPhone screen to their Television. Simply download the application on your Fire Stick and you’re ready to go.
1. To begin, navigate to the Google Play store, load the AirScreen application, then grab it on your Fire TV Stick.
2. Launch the AirScreen Application once it’s been loaded.
3. Begin Now is the option to choose.
4. Choose the toggle in the menu to access Preferences, and assure AirPlay is allowed by clicking it to add a tick to the side if it isn’t already present.
5. Then, on the iPhone, scroll down diagonally from the top-right edge to activate the Control Center.
6. The AirPlay symbol should be tapped.
7. Return to the Fire Stick and ensure AirScreen is on the Homepage with Screen Mirroring enabled on your iPhone. If not, go to the left navigation settings. tap the home symbol. On your television screen, you should see a gadget title once you get there.
8. Choose the gadget title that appears on the TV screen on your iPhone. The link would be established, and the display of your iPhone will show on the television.
You may close the Control Center, hit the button mirroring symbol, and then click Stop Mirroring once you’re done mirroring your display to your Fire Stick. The next time you want to mirror your iPhone to your Fire Stick, all you have to do is open the AirScreen App and start mirroring on your cellphone. Although the gadget title may vary, the AirScreen app would always display to you which gadget to link.
I hope you have learned how to mirror iPhone to Firestick while going through all the steps given above in the write-up. All the above-given steps are well tested and workable before being put here. You can easily visualize your recorded memories through the Mirroring option if you have Firestick and get the feel of going back to a nostalgic time.
If you feel that there is still something that needs to be asked about how to mirror iPhone to Firestick, please feel free to write back to me in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to Mirror an iPhone to a Mac?
QuickTime Player, which includes macOS, is the simplest option to show the screen of your iPhone on your Mac. Link your phone to your desktop using the charger cord that came with your iPhone, and afterward launch QuickTime Player. Choose File > New Movie Recorder, then choose your phone’s username from the drop-down box beside the Play icon.
What is the best way to Mirror an iPhone to an LG Television?
AirPlay is also supported by the latest LG Televisions, making mirroring your iPhone a breeze. Launch the media you’d like to broadcast to a bigger display, hit the AirPlay icon, and then choose your television.
How can I Mirror my iPhone screen to a Samsung TV?
Through AirPlay, you may mirror your iPhone on a Samsung TV. From the iPhone, launch a suitable media application, touch the AirPlay button, and select your Television. You can also get a wire connecting your cellphone to the Television or an application like Samsung SmartView.
What is the greatest Fire Stick Screen Mirroring App?
There are different apps available that one can pick to mirror the screen on Firestick. However, I am listing some of the 8 best applications that you must try while looking to mirror the cellphone to Firestick.
1. Video & TV Cast for Fire TV.
2. iWeb TV for Fire TV.
3. AllConnect for Fire TV.
4. AirBeamTV Mirroring Receiver for Fire TV.
5. AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA.
6. AirPlayMirror Receiver for Fire TV.
7. Reflector 2 – AirPlay Receiver for Fire TV.
8. AirReceiver for Fire TV.