The survival gameplay in the sandbox games such as Minecraft isn’t exactly the easiest task. Especially if you take the various mobs, the contrasting biomes, and the limited food into consideration. You are required to very carefully budget all of your tools and weapons because of the limited durability and the supply. Every Minecraft maniac would know that if it wasn’t exactly for the best Minecraft potions and the enchantments in the game it would be an absolute nightmare in Minecraft. This is exactly where our guide on How to make an Enchanting table in Minecraft comes in.
Learning how to enter the world of enchantments is quite a necessity while playing this sandbox game. It is quite obvious that the first step to begin your journey is to learn how to make enchanting table in Minecraft.
Without wasting any more minutes we would like to get into the whole process of how to make an enchanting table in Minecraft. We have added pretty much every single thing that you would require to know regarding How To Make Enchanting Table in Minecraft.
Create And Utilize Enchanting Table in Minecraft 1.18 (2022)
We will be going through the entire crafting guide on how to make enchanting table in Minecraft. We have even added how you can acquire the necessary ingredients for your ease. One of the best parts is the fact that the whole guide works exactly the same on both Minecraft Java and bedrock editions. It has been tested on the latest Minecraft 1.18 update. Now let’s not waste any more time, and go further with the whole process of How To Make Enchanting Table in Minecraft.
Materials Required To Make Enchanting Table in Minecraft
if you want to learn how to make an enchanting table in Minecraft, you would require the given items for the whole recipe:
- 2 Diamonds
- 4 Obsidian Blocks
- Crafting Table
Your first step in making an Enchanted table is to craft a crafting table. It can be utilized to craft the majority of in-game items, even an enchanting table. As soon as you’re done creating the crafting table, you can even utilize it in creating various things like crafting a boat or a brewing stand.
How To Get A Book in Minecraft?
The first ingredient to make an Enchanted table in Minecraft are books. If you manage to get lucky, you can find books in the chest from the various villages, possibly shipwrecks, or even strong goals. But you should know that its crafting recipe is undoubtedly a much easier route to reaching the box. Let’s see how exactly that works.
1. The first step is to get either cows, mushrooms, donkeys, horses, muse or even llamas. The reason for this is because all of the mentioned animals have quite high chances of possibly dropping leather. You could even combine rabbit hides to further form leather when placed on your crafting table.
2. Once you are done collecting the leather, you are required to collect paper. Paper can actually be spawned in chests found in shipwrecks, villages or even strongholds. You can also collect paper from sugarcanes near water sources in the overworld. After that, paper can be created simply by placing three sugar canes right next to each other on any row of the whole crafting area.
3. At last, you are required to combine three papers and leather to further create a book. This entire recipe in Minecraft would further result in finally forming a book which is an important element for crafting an Enchanting Table. You only require a single work in the whole process of how to make enchanting table in Minecraft.
How To Get Obsidian Blocks?
The next important element to make an Enchanted Table in Minecraft is an obsidian block. Keep in mind that finding obsidian blocks does indeed require a bit of preparation. So, you have to make sure that you keep the specific ingredient right at the end of your list when it comes to the terms of priority. You actually require four obsidian blocks in the process of how to make enchanting table in Minecraft. Now that we’ve noted that, let’s get started with the whole process.
1. You have to first prepare a bucket.
2. After that, you are required to have a diamond pickaxe.
3. As soon as your bucket and diamond pickaxe is ready, you have to find a source of lava and a source of water.
4. At last, you have to utilize your bucket in collecting lava and then further take it to the water.
5. Whenever you drop the lava into the water, it would finally create a block of obsidian, which can be mined with your diamond pickaxe.
How To Make Enchanting Table in Minecraft?
In case the whole process may seem a bit complex, don’t worry, because as soon as you have all the necessary ingredients, learning How to Make Enchanting Table in Minecraft is not that difficult. Simply follow the given steps right below to make Enchanting Table in Minecraft .
1. Place the three obsidian blocks right in the three cells which should be at the bottom of the whole crafting area.
2. Place another obsidian block right in the middle cell of the whole center row.
3. Now, place the diamonds on either side of the obsidian block right in the middle row.
4. Finally, place the book exactly in the middle cell of the topper of the entire crafting table. There you have it! You have successfully learned How To Create Enchanting Table in Minecraft.
How To Use Enchanting Table in Minecraft?
As soon as your enchanting table is ready, you are required to right-click on it to activate it. You have the option to place all your tools and weapons right into one slot and a lapis lazuli in the other slot. If you end up doing this, it would unlock the list of all the available enchantments in Minecraft, which can be applied in exchange for all your experience points.
Now that you successfully know the entire recipe of how to make Enchanting table in Minecraft, you are officially prepared to upgrade all of your tools and weapons in this game. But do not forget the fact that you still require lapis lazuli to make them work. Learning how to make an enchanting table in Minecraft is an amazing way to finally upgrade all of your tools in the game.
We hope that our guide on How to make an Enchanting table in Minecraft was of great help to you.