Are you struggling to make a toilet in Minecraft? Well, don’t worry, you are not alone in this. Many players are actually facing confusion with this. And, that’s why today we are here with an in-detail guide on how to make a toilet in Minecraft.
Talking about Minecraft, it is one of the most popular games ever. Players build and destroy many types of blocks in three-dimensional worlds in the computer game Minecraft. The two major game modes are called Survival and Creative. Players in the survival mode must procure their own food and building materials. Additionally, they engage with movement or mobs that resemble blocks.
Minecraft gives you the opportunity to make a lot of things. The toilet is one of them which comes in handy in many situations for players. However, without further ado, let’s delve into how to make a toilet in Minecraft.
In This Article
Materials Needed To Make A Toilet In Minecraft
To start building a toilet in Minecraft, you must collect a few things first. Below given are the materials you need to make a toilet in Minecraft –
- White Banner
- Armor Stand
- Diamond Helmet
- Redstone Blocks
How To Make A Toilet In Minecraft?
We’ve created this guide to help you make a Minecraft toilet with a water bowl graphic while keeping it easy to follow for beginners. Create your very own bathroom in Minecraft by following these steps!
Steps to Make a Toilet in Minecraft –
- Create a wall and floor surface at a location of your choice with quartz.
- On the surface, leave a block from the wall you’ve built
- Dig a hole in the surface.
- Place the armor stand inside this empty block, straight.
- In order to get that perfect water in the bowl graphic, place a diamond helmet over it.
- Over the diamond helmet, place a block. Put one block in place first, using the wall as support, and then the other. Ensure that the block you use matches the one you dug out in step 2 by checking.
- Put a piston in front of the block to make a toilet in Minecraft.
- After the first thrust, insert another Redstone block between the piston and the block that was pushed down and position one at the side of the piston.
- Add a second Redstone block to the piston’s side. Break the surface-level Redstone block.
- You’ll notice that your dug-out area is now the same hue as the surrounding terrain, and your armor stand is also securely in place.
- Now attach another Redstone block to the side of the piston and a stair, inverted, underneath it. The piston can now be destroyed.
- Use a second staircase in addition to the inverted stairs so that they are back-to-back and facing the wall.
- Place a second block and the white banner in front of it at the top of the second flight of stairs.
- Next, add a button to the block’s side to make a toilet in Minecraft.
- The toilet is finally ready!
Watch How To Make A Toilet In Minecraft
So, that was all about how to make a toilet in Minecraft. After following these instructions, I guess you will be able to make a toilet in Minecraft very easily. Also, many articles are available on Path of EX about Minecraft gaming. You can check them out one by one. And stay tuned to Path of EX for more such updates! Happy gaming!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Minecraft Have A Toilet?
In the second block of the row that’s farthest from you, place a block that will act as the toilet water tank. Place a (wooden or iron) trap door on top of the hole with water in it. This will act as a toilet seat.
2. What Materials Do You Need To Make A Toilet In Minecraft?
Below given are the materials you need to make a toilet in Minecraft –
1. White Banner
5. Armor Stand
6. Diamond Helmet
7. Redstone Blocks