Every YouTuber dreams of having great engagement on the platform. While there are many ways that can be done, creating YouTube polls is amongst the best. It helps you create genuine contact with your audience. However, if you don’t know how to make a poll on YouTube, let me help you out!
YouTube polls can prove to be a great way to interact with your audience. Growing your YouTube subscribers and gaining their reviews regarding your YouTube channel and content personally will also come along in beneficial way. This will help you to create more impressive and improved content, which will be beneficial for you and your YouTube channel.
Let’s go further and learn about how to make a poll on YouTube on mobile and desktops through this blog.
In This Article
What is a YouTube Poll?
YouTube polls are online polls that YouTubers and online content creators create to gain the opinions, responses, and views of their audiences or viewers. YouTube polls help creators directly connect to their audience and know what their audience wants. It bridges the gap between the content creator and their audience
How to Make a Poll on YouTube?
To make a poll on YouTube, you can choose the device of your own choice. Below, I have mentioned both ways to create a poll on YouTube on both mobile and desktops.
How to Make a Poll on YouTube on a Desktop?
To make a poll on YouTube on your desktop, you need to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
1. Open your YouTube Studio and make sure to sign in to your creator channel.
2. Create a post on your channel.
3. After creating a post, click on Community.
4. In the Update dialogue box, you can post images or videos.
5. Choose the option of Post.
6. Enter the question that you want to ask in your poll.
7. After creating a post, you can tap on the Post button to publish.
And this is how to make a poll on YouTube on a desktop.
How to Make a Poll on YouTube on a Mobile?
To make a poll on YouTube on a mobile device, there are a bit different steps than those of a desktop. Here are they mentioned below:
1. Open your YouTube app and make sure to sign in.
2. Tap on the Google account icon in the top right corner.
3. Tap on the option of Your Channel.
4. Select the Manage Videos tab and go to the Community section.
5. You will see a text box under that section. Mention the text there.
6. And then, choose the Poll option.
And that’s it. This is how to make a poll on YouTube on your mobile device.
In this blog, I have mentioned all the essential details and information about how to make a poll on YouTube. After reading this blog, I hope all your doubts and queries are clarified.
For any suggestion or further query, feel free to comment below in the comment section. We will reach out to you soon. To read more about such informative and interesting blogs, visit our website, Path of EX. Have a great day ahead!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why can’t I create a poll on YouTube?
If you are unable to create a poll on YouTube, then there might be a couple of criteria that you would need to include.
1. You need to have at least 500 subscribers on YouTube.
2. Your YouTube content and channel should not be set on the “made for kids”
2. Why can’t I make a community post on YouTube?
Ensure that you stand on the positive ground for some requirements to make a post on YouTube:
1. You need to have 500 YouTube subscribers.
2. Choose one among three options: Valid ID, Channel history, or video verification.
3. What is the maximum size for a community post on YouTube?
The YouTube community posts initially have the criteria of 1600×1600 pixels and an aspect ratio between 2:5 and 5:2.
4. Can everyone make a community post on YouTube now?
This feature of making a community post on YouTube was originally made for YouTubers with 1000 subscribers. But now, according to the new updates, all YouTube channel managers will be able to make posts on the platform with only 500 followers.
5. What happens when you get 500 subscribers on YouTube?
YouTube recently narrowed its count from 1000 to 500 subscribers to earn money from YouTube. This announcement was made recently that YouTubers with a minimum of 500 subscribers can now earn money.