Night can only pass safely into a day in Minecraft if every player finds a bed and sleeps. So let’s learn how to make a bunk bed in Minecraft from wooden planks.
Bunk beds can come in a variety of configurations and styles in Minecraft, depending on the builder and the needs of the players. Regardless of what type of bunk bed design you choose, there are three requirements you have to meet in order for it to work. Each bed must have a full block’s worth of space above it for a player to safely fit in, and players must be able to reach the top bunk by standing on two solid, flat blocks.
If you are looking for an easy way to build a bunk bed in Minecraft, here is an easy step-by-step guide on how to make a bunk bed in Minecraft. Read below to make your own custom bunk beds in Minecraft!
In This Article
How To Make A Bunk Bed In Minecraft?
We have listed down a few steps you can follow to make an easy bunk bed in Minecraft. Hope this helps and gets you started.
Steps To Make A Bunk Bed In Minecraft
- Gather these blocks.
- Planks of Spruce Wood
- Spruce Wood ladder
- Place two spruce wood planks apart from each other.
- Put a bed in between the wood planks.
- Stack another two spruce wood planks on top of the first two to make it taller.
- Fill it in with two spruce wood planks.
- Place another bed in the middle of the top spruce wood planks.
- Remove the two middle spruce wood planks and leave the bed.
- Add the ladder on the side of the wood planks.
You have a bunk bed ready! Now let’s find out the different variations that are used to make a bunk bed in Minecraft.
Variations In Making A Bunk Bed In Minecraft
There are so many variations to making a bunk bed in Minecraft. It all depends on you to make it as simple or as creative as you wish to. We have listed down some of the variations that might help you. Read below and let us know what else we can add in the comment section below.
Variations used to make a bunk bed in Minecraft.
- You can experiment with different types of wood planks and bed colors to see which one works best for you.
- Simply mirror the design on the other side of the ladders and planks to make a bigger bunk bed.
- To make it look creative, you can add wood fences and decor, such as plants.
Watch How To Make A Bunk Bed In Minecraft?
In this article, we have listed down steps to make a bunk bed in Minecraft and variations on how to make a bigger and more creative one. I hope you found this article helpful. Let us know what you think about it in the comment section below. You can find steps to make other things in Minecraft on Path of EX.