Are you facing issues while checking a profile on TikTok? Maybe your account is blocked? Here you will read how to know if someone blocked you on TikTok. Let’s not hinder communication process on TikTok; you can continue communicating with your friends. I have listed all your queries here.
I know you are troubled in watching the video of someone you follow on TikTok. You are scrolling through the profile, again and again, turned on and off the internet, refreshed the page, and so on. If you want to get free from this issue, You have to read this entire article and find the best possible methods.
Below, you can find useful information about How to know if someone blocked you on TikTok. You do not need a software tool. You just need to follow some useful steps.
4 Simple Steps For How To Know If Someone Blocked You On TikTok
TikTok is full of trending videos that overflow on your For You Page. You just love to make TikTok as well as explore all the TikTok videos. However, sometimes you try to watch somebody’s TikTok video, and to your surprise, you find that person is nowhere on TikTok. Well, there can be so many reasons either your TikTok account is reported or you have been blocked. To help you out, Below, I have mentioned four(4) simple steps for how to know if someone blocked you on TikTok.
- Open the TikTok application. Enter your login details.
2. Tap on the search icon, which is located on the bottom of your screen.
3. Search for the user’s name in the search icon and enter the user name you want to check. Make sure you remember the user’s name.
4. If you do not see that name appearing on your screen, your bio and videos will be completely invisible, then it means that person has blocked you on TikTok. You will also see a pop-up:- You can not follow this account.
How to Know if Someone Blocked you on TikTok With the Following List
If you want to know how to know if someone blocked you on TikTok, you can find it with the help of the amazing trick and that is the Following List. For this, follow the steps below_
- Open the TikTok app. Enter your login details.
- Go to your profile tab, located at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on the “Following” icon.
- See your followers list. If you do not see the user’s name in your following list, that means the person has blocked you on TikTok. You can no longer watch their videos, and your communication will stop permanently.
How to know if someone Blocked you on TikTok Through Tags
You can also check through the tags if that person has ever mentioned you on TikTok. If you do not see that mentioned tags, or comments anymore, or it is troubling to locate that post. It means that the person has blocked you.
You will also not be able to see the messages of that person who blocks you on the TikTok platform. I hope the above-mentioned steps clarified your question about how to know if someone blocked you on TikTok.
How To Unblock Someone On TikTok?
If you want to know how to unblock someone on TikTok, go through the steps below:
- Open the TikTok application and log in to your account.
- Go to your profile option, located at the bottom of your screen.
- Go to the top right of your screen and click on the three horizontal lines.
- Navigate through the settings and privacy list and click on the Privacy icon.
- Click on the Privacy icon and navigate through all the options like Downloads, Comments, Following the list, and so on.
- Finally, click on the Blocked Accounts icon.
Under Blocked Accounts, you will see the list of the accounts that you have blocked.
Click on the Unblock icon, which will appear next to the users’ name. You can now watch their videos and all other activities.
How to Unblock Someone on TikTok Through Other Alternatives?
You can also unblock someone through other alternatives. See the steps below:
- Open the TikTok Application and log in with your details.
- Click on the Discover icon.
- Search the users’ names that you want to unblock.
- You will see three dots on the top right of the users’ profile screen.
- Click on three dots. You will see the option of Report and Unblock.
- Click on Unblock. You can now interact with that person and watch all the content.
Note:- If you are not able to post anything on TikTok, It means TikTok has temporarily blocked your account. You can not post a video on your feed or comment, and it restricts you from editing your profile. This period time mostly ranges from 24 or 48 hours. It depends on violating the community guidelines of TikTok.
Also, read How To Get Unbanned From TikTok: 7 Steps
Now it is time to wrap up this article. I hope you got your answer on knowing if someone blocked you on TikTok. Use these simple steps to get out of a difficult situation. Keep Visiting Path Of Ex for all the exciting updates. Feel free to share this article with your friends. Leave your comments here. Have a good day!