Want to use the zoom application on your TV? Check. If someone would have said it a few years ago no one would have believed it. But today you can not only attend but also conduct a meeting through your TV with the help of FireStick. Read this article on How to Install Zoom on FireStick?
FireStick is quite popular among tech-savvy consumers. It not only makes your TV an android but it also brings a lot of feature along with it too. In this article, we are specifically talking about ways to Install Zoom on Amazon FireStick. After following the procedure described below you will be easy using Zoom on FireStick.
You can Install Zoom on FireStick by directly downloading it, by downloading it through a third-party app (Downloader), or by installing Zoom using a PC. The step-by-step procedure of all three is provided below.
Besides giving three different ways to install Zoom on FireStick, we have also answered some possible queries from your side. So don’t forget to miss those.
How to Install Zoom on FireStick? 3 Different Methods
Zoom application only allows video conferencing with 100 people in its free version. If you need to conduct a meeting with more than 100 people then you need to buy the premium version of the Zoom application.
Direct Download Zoom on FireStick
- Turn on Fire TV Stick and your television.
- Go to the Search Tab and search “Zoom”.
- Click on the Zoom icon that is shown.
- Click on “Get It”.
This will lead to download the Zoom application on FireStick. It will get installed by itself. After the Zoom application is installed on FireStick, click on Home Page. You will be to access the Zoom application in the App Station of FireStick.
Install Zoom on FireStick using Downloader App
If due to any problem you are unable to download the Zoom on FireStick, then there is another way to do this. It is similar to the process of How to Install Google Chrome on FireStick.
- Go to the “Settings” from the home screen of Fire TV.
- Select “Device & Software”. Or simply scroll down to “My Fire TV”.
- Click “Developer Options”.
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources”.
After doing these steps, return to the home screen.
- Go to the Search bar and write “Downloader” there.
- Click on “Downloader” and hit “Get It”.
After Installing the Downloader app, click on the “OK” that appears and open the Downloader application.
- In the URL bar, enter https://tinyurl.com/w2xmo86 and click on “Go”.
- Install the application.
Install Zoom on FireStick from PC
- Open any browser from your PC and visit amazon.com.
- Log in to your Amazon account that you are using for the FireStick gadget.
- Search “Zoom Cloud Meetings” and click on the Get the application button.
- Your FireStick gadget will be shown, click on it to open it.
- Wait for a few minutes and the application will be downloaded to your FireStick device.
Also, check out Amazing Zoom Background Ideas and How to Use Them?
How to Conduct a Zoom Cloud Meeting on FireStick?
- Launch FireStick and make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Open the Zoom Cloud Meetings app.
- Sign in to Zoom.
- A screen will be displayed with the following four options:
- New Meeting
- Share Screen
- Click on “New Meeting” to organize a cloud meeting.
- If you are to join someone else’s meeting then click on “Join” and enter the Join ID.
- Leave the meeting by tapping the “End” button or “Leave Meeting”.
Zoom is a pretty simple application that got from millions to billion users during the Covid-19 Pandemic. If you want to use your FireStick to its most then you must Install Zoom on FireStick. If you have any doubts regarding the procedure, comment down below and we will try our best to help you. Share this article with anyone who will find it helpful. Stay Home! Stay Safe!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Zoom available on FireStick?
Yes, Zoom App is available on Firestick and you will probably not need to use any third-party application to install Zoom.
What Apps are available on FireStick?
YouTube Google LLC
ESPN for Fire TV
NBA on Fire TV
Alternatives to Conduct/Use Zoom Cloud Meetings on FireStick?
ES File Explorer App
Featured Image Credits: Google Chromecast