Stream everything Live on Firestick! From conducting zoom meetings on Firestick to using FireAnime, anything and everything is possible with Amazon’s Fire TV Stick. Now, it’s time for you to watch live channels, for that you should learn How to Install Xfinity Stream on FireStick.
Xfinity is a streaming app on Amazon App Store that offers live TV and even on-demand movies and shows. You can easily access Xfinity from your Fire TV Stick and start streaming immediately.
Xfinity Stream app can be downloaded on Firestick in two different ways, depending upon the availability of the Xfinity app in your location. Many users have faced the issue of not finding the app. We have solutions for everyone who wants to install Xfinity on Firestick.
If your Fire TV Stick is not working then you can try some troubleshooting ideas to solve this problem. Once it is resolved you can easily follow these steps on “How to install Xfinity Stream on Firestick?”. Without waiting any further, let’s begin.
How to Install Xfinity Stream App on Firestick? Two Easy Methods
The steps to install Xfinity Stream on Firestick are easy. In fact, you can install Xfinity on Firestick in just a few minutes, but the app is not available in every geographic location. There are many restrictions on the download of the app. That’s why it is always recommended to use a VPN before learning “How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick?”.
There are two ways you can install Xfinity on Firestick. Either you can use the steps in “How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick?” or you can use the steps on “How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick with Downloader App?”. What method you will use depends upon the availability of the Xfinity app at your location.
Search the term “Xfinity Stream” in the search bar of your Firestick. If the app appears then use the first method written below. If it doesn’t appear in your search results then follow the second method with the downloader app.
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick?
- From the FireStick Homescreen, click on the Search icon.
- Type Xfinity Stream and search for it.
- Choose the Xfinity app (that comes first) from the search results.
- Click on Get.
The app will start to download and it will install after downloading.
- You will be notified “Xfinity Stream Installed”.
- Click “Open” or you can also launch the app.
- Click on “Allow”.
- Tap “Get Started”.
- Note down the authorization code.
- Now, open any browser and visit https://xfinity.com/authorize.
Enter the code and click on “Continue”.
- Enter your Xfinity credentials for signing in.
Enjoy seamless streaming by using Xfinity on FireStick.
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick with Downloader App?
If the Xfinity app does not appear in your search results after searching “Xfinity Stream”, then you need a downloader app to get Xfinity on your Amazon FireStick.
- Go to the Settings menu from the home screen of Fire TV.
- Select “Device & Software”.
Or you can also scroll down to “Device/My Fire TV”.
- Tap on “Developer Options”.
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources”.
- Click the magnifying lens icon displaying in the upper corner of the screen.
- Search the Downloader App, which will be used to install Xfinity on FireStick.
- Click on “Get ” and wait for the Downloader to get installed in your Firestick
The Downloader app is installed. Now you need to get the APK file of Xfinity on FireStick.
- Click “Open” to launch Downloader.
- Allow all the permissions that the application will require to launch for the first time.
- Click the “OK” button.
- In the URL section, enter the URL, https://bit.ly/2OhMRkL.
- Click on “Go”.
- Your APK File of Xfinity will be getting downloaded soon.
- Click “Next” and then click on “Install”.
- When Xfinity is installed on Firestick, click on “Done”.
Launch Xfinity Stream App on Firestick
- Delete the APK file of the Xfinity Stream App on the Firestick device.
- Launch Xfinity Stream App, like some regular app on Firestick from the “Your Apps & Channels” section, from the home screen of Fire TV stick.
- Click on “Allow”.
- Tap “Get Started”.
That was all about “How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick?”. We gave two solutions, one without the downloader application and the other with the downloader application. You can use either of those easily according to your need.
Comment below any other query you have on “How to install Xfinity stream on Firestick”.
Enjoy your live streams on TV!
Have a great day!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get Xfinity Stream on Firestick?
You can download the Xfinity app right from the Amazon App store, or you can use the downloader app to get Xfinity Stream on Firestick.
What devices can Xfinity Stream be used on?
All the users of Android, iOS, and Firestick can use and download the Xfinity app.
Do I have to be an Xfinity customer to use Xfinity Stream?
Yes, you need to have their subscription to use the Xfinity app. You need to buy the Xfinity subscription for
Featured Image Credits: Look At Reviews