Finally, the wait is over, as Instagram has rolled out the feature of pay for verification through Meta Verified. Instagram’s Paid Verification subscriptions were introduced in Australia and New Zealand earlier. Now they rolled out the feature in the US, and gradually they will start rolling it out to the rest of the world. So, here, I will tell you How to Get Verified on Instagram.
Instagram users will now get the verified badge on their profile. For this, they must be Meta Verified subscribers and fulfill Instagram’s criteria. CEO Mark Zuckerberg said, “you can get a badge, proactive impersonation protection, and direct access to customer support.”
So, let’s get started and learn about How to Get Verified on Instagram. Here, I have given all the details that will help you to get the paid verification on Instagram.
In This Article
How to Get Meta Verified on Instagram If the Feature is Available to You?
If you want to get Meta Verified on Instagram, you can signup for the Meta Verified waitlist. Although Meta Verified is not available in all locations, if it is available in your region, go through the following steps-
- Open the Instagram application.
- Tap on your Profile at the bottom side of the screen.
- Tap on the Subscribe option at the top (You will see this option if Meta Verified is available to you).
- Go through all the onscreen instructions and get the paid subscription.
How to Get Meta Verified on Instagram Through Settings?
There is also another option to get verified on Instagram through settings on the platform. Go through the following steps and buy Instagram verification.
- Open Instagram.
- Tap on your profile on the bottom side of the screen.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines on the top right side of the screen.
- Tap on Settings and Privacy.
- Tap on Account.
- Tap on Request Verification.
- Submit all the details and provide ID proof.
- Go through all the instructions and Submit.
Eligibility Criteria to Get Meta Verified For Meta Verified Members
The company has built “a series of checks into Meta Verified before, during, and after someone applies to eliminate the threat of identity impersonation while applying for Meta Verified.” These are stated as under:
- To apply for Meta Verified, one should of 18 years.
- The account must meet the activity requirement.
- Need to submit a government ID that matches their profile name and photos uploaded.
- Proactive monitoring for account impersonation
Eligibility Criteria to Get Meta Verified For Non-Meta Verified Members
Here are the eligibility criteria for the non-Meta Verified members. This will help you to get the Instagram verification badge.
- Make sure your account is authentic.
- Only one Instagram account can be verified.
- Make sure your account is public with a full bio and profile picture. It needs to be distinct to a person or company.
- Make sure your account is popular and with greater engagement.
- Commercial media content is not evaluated on Instagram.
Watch How to Get Meta Verified on Instagram
So, this was all about How to Get Verified on Instagram. If the feature is not available in your region, don’t worry; they will start rolling this feature to the rest of the world. I hope you understand how to get Meta Verified on Instagram. Keep visiting Path of EX for all the trending stuff!