Generation Z is becoming so much obsessed with TikTok, they cannot think of bearing unnecessary restrictions from TikTok. To overcome this hurdle, you must know how to get unbanned from TikTok and enjoy the hassle-free experience on your favorite platform. I know you have been searching the solutions and are curious to know the process of making it functional.
TikTok is allowing us to film ourselves by creating the content and everybody showcases their talent, product and makes it a versatile tool to perform all your actions. However, when we go out of the security bubble, we try different ways to regain our position. If the same situation is triggering your mind and you do not know how to move forward. Worry not! I am here to give you the brilliant features that just need a few clicks to begin.
Readout all the steps quickly and let yourself come out of the restricted zone. Your fanbase is waiting to see your appearance on your favorite spot. Just hold your phone and keep reading to know more about it.
How To Get Unbanned From TikTok?
If you are looking to know how to get unbanned from TikTok, you must be thinking that your actions were completely out of the TikTok community guidelines. I know it is very heart-wrenching to see the ban on your TikTok.
Sometimes without doing any mistake, your access gets blocked and you feel helpless.
It is very hard to see the banned notification; when you try to login into your account. Your long-time hard work to earn followers, and in just a few seconds you lost control of your account. It is very disturbing to see and makes you upset.
Also, read How To Reset TikTok For You Page
For your convenience, I have mentioned the series of steps that will give you an easy solution to get yourself out of the TikTok jail.
How To Get Unbanned From TikTok|Points To Remember:
- If your account is under the wrap of the temporary ban, you can still open the TikTok app, you can like, comment, and share the other creators’ videos. However, the drawback is you cannot upload your new content.
- If you continue to break the TikTok guidelines, you cannot get access to use the TikTok app and you will see the pop-up appearing on your screen “Your account was permanently banned”.
- Open the TikTok application and enter your login details.
- Go to the profile page and click on the three horizontal lines on the top of your screen.
- Now you will see the Settings and privacy page.
Also, read How To See Who Shared Your TikTok Video
- You will see the big list of options.
- Navigate to the Support icon and click on the “ Report A Problem”.
- Now you will be directed to the Feedback and Help page.
- Click on the Manage account icon.
- Now, click on the Hacked Accounts and you will be asked whether your problem is solved Yes or No.
- You have to click on the No.
- Now you will see the icon “ Tell Us Your Feedback”.
- Write down the brief reason and submit your report.
- You will likely hear a positive response from TikTok and you can easily get your account recovered.
- Now you easily got your answer on how to get unbanned from TikTok.
Note:- If your appeal does not get approved, you can take help from the TikTok support team and write down the brief issue that you are facing. Make sure to write emails on frequent days as it might help you to get assistance from the TikTok support team.
Also, check out 10 Trending Top Videos On TikTok
However, if you cannot access the TikTok account, you will see the pop-up is restricting you from login into your account. To know how to get unbanned from TikTok, go through the following steps.
- Open the TikTok application. Enter your login details.
- You will see a pop-up “ Your account was banned” ( if you think this was a mistake, you can submit an appeal. You can also download your data). You can screenshot this message for further use.
- You will see the two options “ Appeal and Log out”.
- Click on the Appeal icon.
- Now, you will be directed to the page Community Guidelines.
- Now, you will see an empty box “ include a description”. Now write down your issue about your problem.
- You will also see the option of Image in this description box. You can click on the image icon.
- Add the image of that message that shows your account was banned.
- Now, you will see the Contact Email option.
- Click on the Contact Email option. Add only that email that you use.
- Finally, click on the Submit icon.
- Now, you will see the pop-up: Appeal Submitted (Thank you for submitting your appeal. We will notify you by email as soon as we have an update).
- Click on the Ok icon.
- You will get an update from TikTok within two days through email. You can recover the banned TikTok account within two days if you have not violated the guidelines or you have committed a minor mistake.
Also, read How To Stitch A Video On TikTok
Thus, with the use of the above steps, you can easily apply on your TikTok account. I hope this clarified your query on “how to get unbanned from TikTok.
Now it is time for a wrap-up. No one can stop you from making amazing content on TikTok. You just have to be in the safe zone without violating the TikTok guidelines. Discuss the solutions with your friends, maybe they also want to know how to get unbanned from TikTok. Keep visiting Path Of Ex for all the exciting updates. Enjoy your day!