Unable to access your Discord account due to the ban? No worries! Through this post, let’s learn how to get unbanned from Discord. Scroll down, read the article, and learn how to appeal to Discord to get unbanned. So get ready to unblock yourself and have a fantastic gaming experience.
Discord has multiple different ban categories. First up is a server ban, which prevents access to a particular community server. The second is a Discord-wide ban, which prevents you from using any of the platform’s features.
Learn the steps and follow them to know how to get unbanned from Discord using a VPN in 2022. Follow these Discord guidelines and bypass all the Discord-banned restrictions using the below steps.
In This Article
How To Get Unbanned From Discord On Windows?
Discord bans may be quite frustrating, especially if you feel you’ve been punished unfairly! Let’s see what you need to do to get unbanned from Discord.
Steps to get unbanned from Discord on Windows:
- Go to the app data folder on your computer’s C: drive after you have closed Discord. It is located in your username folder. To see this, you should enable seeing hidden folders. Open the View tab and check the Hidden Item box to allow hidden objects.
- When this folder is opened, select the Local folder and then delete the Discord folder.
- To connect to a new IP address, open your preferred VPN program and connect to a VPN server.
- Install Discord again.
- Make a new account and use a different phone number or email address.
- Join the server you were previously barred from by logging into your new account.
This is how you unban yourself from Discord On Windows. Now let’s find out how to get unbanned from Discord on Mobile.
How To Get Unbanned From Discord On Mobile
We all love using Discord. Playing with friends with voice chat on definitely doubles the fun. But all that experience is hampered when Discord blocks you for a certain reason. But don’t worry; there is always a way out. In order to get unbanned from Discord on Mobile, you must follow the complete unbanning process.
Steps to get unbanned from Discord on Mobile
- Switch off the Wi-Fi and continue using your cellular data plan.
- Start Discord on your smartphone.
- Make a new account and use a different email address.
- Create a new Discord account and sign in.
- Join a server you were previously barred from.
- Turn off mobile data and log out of Discord.
- Create a new account and sign in to Discord’s desktop application.
- You should be allowed to access a server that was previously forbidden.
So you got to know about the steps that you can follow and get unbanned from Discord on Mobile. Let’s check out how to get unbanned from Discord using a VPN.
How To Get Unbanned From Discord Using VPN
Fortunately, there are several ways to access Discord despite your IP block. VPNs may only sometimes be able to unban you from Discord, depending on your unique circumstances. It will safeguard you against fraud, cyber threats, DDoS attacks, tracking, and government surveillance.
Steps to get unbanned from Discord using VPN
- Remove Discord from your device and delete the folder from your computer.
- Launch your VPN application and connect to a VPN server to utilize a new IP address.
- Install Discord again.
- Make a new account with a different email.
- Utilize your new account to sign in to Discord.
Note: You can rejoin the server you were banned from if it was a server ban rather than a site-wide ban. Once you’ve created your new account, you can terminate your VPN connection.
Getting unbanned from Discord is the easiest way now, let’s see why you should use VPN to get unbanned from Discord.
Why Do I Need VPN To Get Unbanned From Discord?
Discord, one of the social apps with the quickest growth, was initially developed for gamers to communicate while playing games like Fortnite through voice, video, or text chat. Its distinguishing feature, which made it popular among gamers, is the ability to add a voice channel to the server so that you may communicate with other players as you play.
However, like many other encrypted communication and gaming apps, Discord has been banned by organizations like companies, schools, and some authoritarian nations. Businesses and educational institutions routinely place access limits on Discord since it can distract employees and students.
If you wish to circumvent an IP ban, use Discord in a location where it’s prohibited, or simply want to keep your online behavior more anonymous, a VPN can assist you. The finest VPNs for Discord on our list offer multiple IP addresses, making IP bans unnecessary.
So this was everything about How To Get Unbanned from Discord. It’s a request always to try a fair means of getting unbanned on Discord. You can use a VPN but always try it to keep it a secondary option for getting unbanned. You can also check out other games and their settings on Path of EX and enjoy playing them with your friends and family,
Choose the correct way and enjoy playing.