The excitement of WWDC is not lesser than the blockbuster movie or show. This annual event of Apple has held the world of technology very well. From experienced app developers to freshers, everyone waits for the event eagerly. And why not? After all, it is the only chance where you can talk in a technical session with Apple engineers. If you are screaming inside your head about how to join this, then first, you need to know how to get tickets for WWDC 2023.
This event is the perfect place where you will get all the updates for iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, and more. Moreover, if you are a developer and waiting for the perfect chance to build your networking and collaboration skills, then this is for you. However, cracking this is not that easy. The event comes with tickets. So, you need to check out the details for the prices and criteria for getting tickets. If you do not have much idea, you can see live updates of Apple event 2022.
To give you all the details, I have created a detailed guide on how to get tickets for WWDC 2023. The event is in June, so you have enough time to get all the information. So without doing much, check out the post.
In This Article
How to Get Tickets for WWDC 2023?
WWDC tickets are the most valuable. Those who are interested in advanced technology and updates about Apple products should not miss the opportunity to attend this. However, you need to think about how to get tickets for WWDC 2023. There are two parts to the WWDC tickets 2023.
You can attend the conference in person, or you can attend it virtually. I have given details below for both to give you a better understanding.
For WWDC in-person Tickets
Those who want to attend the WWDC event in-person need to do the following things.
- You need to request through the Apple program first, and you will get the notification by April 5 at 6:00 p.m. PDT.
- Remember, the selection of attendees is random and can not be transferred to anyone else.
For WWDC Virtual
You will be delighted to know that attending a WWDC virtual event is quite easy. You need to do the following things for it.
- Visit the Apple Developers app or website for a free sign-up.
- You will get developer access for free there, and you can enjoy the live updates of the event.
Who Can Apply for WWDC 2023 Tickets?
Now, you are very well aware of how to get tickets for WWDC 2023. But there are some things that you should not miss. If you are attending the vent for the very first time, then you must be thinking exactly about who can apply for WWDC tickets 2023. To give you an idea, I have shared the list of who can attend the event according to Apple.
- Current Apple Developer Enterprise Program members
- Swift Student Challenge winners
- Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni
- Current Apple Developer Program members
What are the Health and Safety Protocols for WWDC 2023 in-person Event?
As we all know that the WWDC is the most awaited conference for anyone. Apart from learning and giving amenities to developers and students, Apple takes care of some health and safety protocols too. If you are going to attend the vent this year, then knowing how to get tickets for WWDC 2023 is not enough.
You need to know the health and safety protocols that are given by Apple. I have shared all of them below, so check them out. But, before that, remember these safety protocols can be updated before the event, but until now, it is the same as given.
- To keep the safety and maintain the well-being of all the guests, we would like to request that if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms, then take care of yourself at home and avoid attending the event.
- Wearing a mask is not mandatory now, but it will be available for you at the event. Keeping a physical distance is not required currently, but we appreciate these attendees who follow that.
- We are trying our best to maintain a clean and hygienic environment, and surfaces and high-traffic areas will be cleaned regularly. Hand sanitizer will be available for all the attendees to maintain good hygiene practices.
How to Get Tickets for WWDC 2023?
For developers interested in staying current on Apple technologies as well as networking with other professionals in their field, Apple’s WWDC can be a very valuable experience. In recent years, WWDC events have become virtual and free to all registered Apple developers, eliminating the challenge of attending in-person conferences. I have shared all about how to get WWDC tickets for 2023. Follow Path of EX for more updates. Have a great day!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How much do WWDC tickets cost?
Each year, WWDC tickets cost a different amount. The ticket price has been around $1,599 USD in the past. However, the virtual event of WWDC is totally free for Apple developers.
Q2. When will WWDC 2023 be held?
The WWDC will be on Mon, Jun 5, 2023 – Fri, Jun 9, 2023.
Q3. How can I attend a virtual WWDC event?
The WWDC 2023 virtual event is totally free for Apple developers. To register on it, you can download the Apple developers app or can visit the Apple developer’s website. You have to log in with your registered Apple ID on it.