Roblox has come up with many amazing features that make gaming more fun-filled. But does it support Nintendo Switch to make our games run without hampering? Now let’s find out how to get Roblox on the Nintendo Switch and enjoy using it while playing the Roblox games.
Despite being compatible with many other platforms, Roblox is regrettably not supported by the Nintendo Switch. Not only when playing games but also when discussing game development, Roblox is the first name that comes to mind. Indeed, using a Nintendo console to play Roblox games is not possible. However, you may use Roblox’s website to access it on the Nintendo Switch. No games can be created or played with this option. Contrary to convention, you can view Roblox’s most recent upgrades and game additions.
You got an idea about the support of Nintendo Switch on Roblox. But don’t worry, you can still play Roblox games on Nintendo Switch even though Roblox isn’t directly available on it. All you have to do is follow this guide and learn everything about how to get Roblox on the Nintendo Switch. So let’s get started.
How To Get Roblox On The Nintendo Switch?
Looking for a way to play Roblox on the Nintendo Switch? You can try any of the methods listed below, depending on your comfort level:
Two methods to get Roblox on the Nintendo Switch
- Use a custom DNS when playing Roblox on the Nintendo Switch
- You can also use a screen-sharing app to play Roblox on the Nintendo Switch
Wooh! You know that it is possible to get Roblox on the Nintendo Switch. Now let’s move on and follow the methods used in getting Roblox on Nintendo Switch.
How To Get Roblox On The Nintendo Switch Using Custom DNS?
Though Roblox does not support Nintendo Switch, you can still enjoy using it. Using custom DNS is one of the best ways to get Roblox on the Nintendo switch. But to after with this method of getting Roblox on Nintendo, you need to follow the process to get linked.
Steps to get Roblox on the Nintendo Switch using Custom DNS.
- To access your Nintendo Switch’s system settings, select the gear icon in the menu bar below:
- Once you’ve entered its settings, select “Internet” from the list of choices on the left. On the right, you’ll see “Connection status,” where you can find your IP address—but only if you’re connected to a network:
- When you click on Internet Settings, a device search will begin. When the search is finished, click on the desired network to join. Alternatively, you can click on “Wired Connection” and then select the “Change Settings” option:
- Following that, you will see the DNS settings. Click on them to switch them from Automatic to Manual, and then click on the Primary DNS and type in “045.055.142.122.” and save the settings.
- Then join the same network where you made the DNS change; after you are joined to that network, a “SwitchBru DNS” window will appear. The next step is to choose “useful links” from the list on the left and look for “Roblox.com” there.
- Once you locate the link, simply click it to access the Roblox website, enter it into your account, and you’re ready to go.
This is how you get Roblox on the Nintendo Switch using custom DNS. Now let’s learn how to get it using a screen-sharing app.
How To Get Roblox On The Nintendo Switch Using Screen Sharing App?
Sharing your smartphone’s screen on the Switch is another option to get Roblox on the console. You must do the following actions in order to use Roblox on your Switch:
Steps to get Roblox on Nintendo Switch using screen sharing app
- You must follow that process up until altering the DNS, just like with the other technique mentioned above. The next step is to select “Enter URL” from the list on the left, type “tvee.app,” and then select “Load Page.”
- Download the screen mirroring app from the Play Store to your smartphone before continuing. You need to download and install the first app you see in the search results after typing “Screen Mirroring app” into the search box of your play store.
- Open the screen mirroring program when it has been installed and choose “Start Mirroring.”
- You can now play Roblox games on your Nintendo Switch by scanning the QR code with the “Scan” option after you have clicked on it.
So your wait is over! Follow the steps of any method out of the two and start playing your favorite Roblox games on the Nintendo Switch with your friends.
This is all about how to get Roblox on the Nintendo Switch. You can use the two ways mentioned above to get Roblox on Nintendo Switch, despite the fact that Roblox isn’t supported on the widely used video game device. Both a mobile screen mirroring app and a primary DNS change can be used to play Roblox games. Also, do check out other games and their platforms on Path of EX and enjoy gaming with your friends.