Xfinity is the largest telecommunications service provider in the United States. It offers internet connectivity, TV, and phone services to its subscribers. Starting this month, Xfinity users can also get Disney Plus on their Xfinity broadband packages too. If you are struggling to watch your Disney Plus shows on Xfinity, then know more about how to get Disney Plus on Xfinity.
If you already have a Disney Plus subscription for streaming but still do not know how you can use Xfinity and how to turn off the narrator on Disney Plus, then read more. Well, as we have discussed, Xfinity is one kind of internet service, and Disney Plus is a streaming platform. To use Disney Plus on Xfinity, you need to check for the required things. You need a compatible set-top box to use Xfinity, so stay tuned to learn more about it.
If you are one of the millions of people who have signed up for Disney’s streaming service, then you probably want to know how to get Disney plus on your Xfinity.
How to Get Disney Plus on Xfinity?
Disney Plus is the new version of Disney. If you want to watch Disney Plus, then you will need Xfinity as your internet provider. If you’ve heard of Disney, then you probably know that it is owned by the Walt Disney Company.
This means that every single show and movie will be available for streaming on your television if you have Xfinity as a service provider. So, how to get Disney Plus on Xfinity? It’s pretty simple and takes less than 10 minutes.
How to Get Disney Plus on Xfinity X1 or Xfinity Flex?
If you are unable to get Disney Plus on Xfinity then Follow the below-mentioned steps to know how to get Disney Plus on Xfinity.
- In your TV remote, Press the Xfinity button.
- Choose the Apps option.
- Click on the Disney Plus app option.
- Select the Sign up now option from your remote.
- Go to your Disney Plus account and fill in your Password and Username over there.
- You need to Sign up using some on-screen tools if you do not have a Disney Plus account.
- Once you are Done with the process, you can use Disney Plus Xfinity X1 or Xfinity Flex.
- Use Disney Plus on Xfinity successfully.
Things Needed for Accessing Disney Plus on Xfinity
If you want to use Disney Plus on Xfinity, you need to require some specific devices, so check out the following devices for your Xfinity X1 or Xfinity Flex.
- A compatible streaming TV box with Xfinity Flex service or a compatible X1 TV box with Xfinity X1 service.
- Xfinity Internet service (any level).
- A subscription to Disney Plus.
- XG1v4 (DVR; Arris Model)
- XiD (Non-DVR; Pace or Cisco Model)
- Xi5 Wireless TV Box (Non-DVR; Pace Model)
- Xi6 Wireless TV Box (Non-DVR; Arris or Technicolor Model)
- XG2v2 (Non-DVR; Pace Model)
- XG1v3 (DVR; Arris or Pace Model)
- Xi6 streaming TV Box
- XiOne streaming TV Box
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription?
If you have already taken a Disney Plus subscription but want to cancel it for some reason, then you can follow the below-mentioned steps to clear up can I get Disney Plus on Xfinity.
- To Log in go to the Disney Plus website, app, or mobile website.
- First, select your account and then go to your Profile.
- Now, click on Cancel subscription.
- Lastly, choose Complete cancellation to confirm.
What Can I Do If Disney Plus is Not Available on Xfinity?
Xfinity does not support the Disney Plus app, but there is one way to use it. You have to use a streaming stick like Amazon Firestick. You can also find how to stream Disney Plus on Roku. You just have to connect to your streaming stick and enjoy Disney Plus on Xfinity.
You can also call your cable service provider. You can also try calling customer service for your cable company. If you are having trouble with any of these steps, check out our guide on how to get Disney Plus on Xfinity.
How to Get Disney Plus on Xfinity TV?
In this post, we have talked all about how to get Disney Plus on Xfinity. You can try streaming sticks for your Xfinity. I have mentioned some easy steps above to get Disney Plus on Xfinity. Follow Path of EX for more updates. Have a great day!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get Disney Plus on Xfinity TV?
To enjoy Disney Plus on Xfinity you need two things a Disney Plus subscription and a compatible set-top box.
What is Xfinity?
Xfinity is one kind of internet service that you can use to stream your favorite shows.
Is there any app for Disney Plus?
Yes, you can use the Disney Plus app for streaming.
Can I get Disney Plus on Xfinity?
Yes, you can get Disney Plus on Xfinity using streaming devices.