TikTok is one of those apps that we all end up spending most of our time on. If you are used to using Dark mode on your devices, you can also get it on TikTok. Let me tell you how to get dark mode on TikTok with Android. Scroll through this article to know how to get dark mode on TikTok on your Samsung device as well as on your iPhone.
As avid TikTok users, we know how important it is to find the perfect audio to go with your video. But users have complained of TikTok sound search not working on the app. You can easily fix this by troubleshooting common concerns. TikTok videos with the best edits on sound do go viral more easily. You can use the trim sound tool on TikTok app. This is an in-app tool. You don’t need to download any other app to edit the sound of your video.
You can also add your voice-over for TikTok videos. And you won’t even need any fancy equipment to do a good voice-over. All you need is your phone and the app to add your voice to a sound on TikTok. You can now alter your ‘For You’ page on the app. TikTok lets you change your interests on TikTok. When you make so many changes to the app, you sure use it a lot! Make using TikTok easy for your eyes as well. Here is a detailed guide on how to get dark mode on TikTok with Android. Stay on this article to know how you can get dark mode on TikTok on PC.
How to Get Dark Mode on TikTok With Android?
You can get dark mode on TikTok with Android by changing your device theme. As of now, you cannot use Dark Mode on TikTok on Android individually on the app. Let me tell you how to get Dark Mode on TikTok with Android.
- Tap on Settings on your Android device.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- In the Display option, tap on Dark Theme.
You can use TikTok in Dark Mode with Android only through this method. You will have to change your system UI to use Dark mode on the app.
How to Turn On Dark Mode on TikTok in Samsung?
If you use a Samsung device you can get TikTok in Dark Mode as well. Similar to your Android device method, you do need to change the system UI even on your Samsung device. The options for changing the device theme on your Samsung device are a bit different. Let me tell you how to get TikTok Dark Mode on Samsung.
- Open Settings on your Samsung device.
- Scroll and tap on Display.
- Now, tap on Dark to activate the dark theme on your Samsung device.
In this way, you can change the system UI theme on your Samsung device. Once you change the system UI theme, you can use TikTok dark mode in Android.
How to Get Dark Mode on TikTok on iPhone?
Unlike TikTok’s Android application, you can use Dark mode on TikTok on iPhone. Even if you use light mode on your iPhone. You can use TikTok in Dark Mode. Before using TikTok on dark mode in iOS, ensure you have updated your OS to the latest one. Let me help you with how to get dark mode on TikTok on your iPhone.
1. Head over to TikTok on your iPhone.
2. Tap on Me. You will be able to find this at the bottom of your screen.
3. Tap on More icon (three horizontal lines). You will find this at the top right corner of your screen.
4. Under the Settings and Privacy options, you will be able to see the Dark Mode option, tap on it.
5. You will see the option for Light or Dark mode. Select Dark to activate it on TikTok.
Once you select dark mode on TikTok, you will see the app screen switch from light to dark mode.
How to Get Dark Mode on TikTok on PC?
Unlike your Android and iOS devices, getting the dark mode on TikTok on your PC is not that simple. You can only get Dark mode on TikTok on your Windows, Chromebook, Mac, or any other PC by using an extension. You can download and install the browser extension Turn Off The Lights. This extension is available on Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple’s Safari browser. Here is an easy guide on how to get Dark Mode on TikTok on PC.
1. Open the Turn Off the Lights page in your preferred browser.
2. Scroll and download the extension that is compatible with your device.
3. Once you find the extension, download and install the Turn Off the Lights extension. If you are prompted to confirm the download, you will have to grant exclusive access depending on your operating system.
4. Now, select the extension icon beside the URL bar on your browser.
5. You have to right-click on the Turn Off the Lights extension from the list.
6. Select Options from the pop-up on your screen.
7. This will open up a new tab on your browser. You will be able to control all the access that the Turn Off the Lights extension has on your PC.
8. Select the Night Mode option.
9. In the Night Mode section, you can customize access to Night mode on your Browser.
10. Select the checkbox beside Show the night switch button option.
Once you have selected the show the night switch button checkbox, you will be able to use night mode on your browser. You can change the theme of your browser from light to dark by clicking the Night Switch from the bottom of your page. So, now you know how to get dark mode on TikTok on your PC.
There you have a detailed guide on how to get dark mode on TikTok. In this article, I have explained in detail how to get dark mode on TikTik on Android. You can also find simple and easy-to-follow instructions for how to get dark mode on Samsung Android devices, iPhones, and your PC. Follow us so you don’t miss out on any new articles. Keep coming back to Path of EX!