Having a smooth conversation with your other gamer friend over Discord is a thing nowadays. There have been many online gaming platforms that rely on Discord for their smooth operations. However, many Discord users do wish to have an invisible Discord Name and Avatar. In that case, let me just clear your head by saying that it is possible to get an Invisible Discord Name and Avatar effortlessly. Head on further for more.
Are you one of the energetic gamers on Discord who live to win or just a gamer who uses Discord to kill his time? Well, whichever the case is, the ball is in your court always. Chilling with friends over Discord, communicating, and vibing with Discord’s amazing technology is amazing. Adding more, making some new friends with Discord is also not bad. You can always wear an invisible name and avatar to maintain security concerns on Discord.
Continue further for a better ride with Discord. You will get some easy-peasy ways to get an Invisible Name and Avatar on Discord: Desktop and IOS/Android. Head On!
How to Have an Invisible Name on Discord ?
I know you must be dying to know the convenient way to add Invisible Name on Discord. Well, To learn how you can get an Invisible Discord Name easily, go on further:
1. Open the Discord application and tap the Gear icon placed at the bottom left corner of the screen to head to the settings.
2. From the pop-up menu, Click ‘My Account’.
3. Tap the ‘Edit’ button next to the username.
4. Press Ctrl and C to copy the symbol mentioned below and paste it in the Username field by pressing Ctrl and V on your keyboard.
5. Type your password and click ‘Save’.
How to Have an Invisible Avatar on Discord?
Looking for a way to have an invisible Avatar on Discord? This is your space. Following are the instructions to have a transparent Discord avatar. Read out Loud:
1. Tap on the Settings Gear icon placed at the bottom left corner of the app.
2. As you head to the settings, Click ‘Edit User Profile’
3. The user profile page will flash on your screen. Head on to ‘Change Avatar’ and upload the transparent image for your Discord profile picture.
4. Click Apply to make an invisible Avatar of yours.
How to Have an Invisible Avatar on Discord (IOS, Android)?
If you have your Discord app on IOS, the following are the steps to build your Invisible Discord Avatar. Read-along and have the best of experience with Discord:
1. Open the Discord application and click on your profile picture from the bottom left corner of the screen.
2. Tap User Profile > Pencil Icon > Change Avatar.
3. From there, you can pick the transparent image. Edit the measurement of your image. Crop your selected picture and tap ‘Check’.
4. Click Save on the bottom right corner of the screen and you are done with your Invisible name and Avatar.
Wassup? All set to wear Invisible Name and Avatar on Discord? I can surely sense your level of excitement right now. Your hands are craving to kill some morons and prove to me that I am wrong. I bet you cannot because I am 200% sure that I am absolutely correct.
Nevertheless, I am literally waiting for your comments, stories, experiences, and also, hardships. Come in the comment section below and let’s connect more with your Discord family. Time to ditch those boring friends and get along with some new ones in the gang. Path of EX is always a text away.