The early access for the MultiVersus Open Beta starts today. However, that is not just the best news! You can participate by getting codes from Twitch Drops. MultiVersus has definitely had huge hype, and we cannot wait to get our hands on it!
Read further to know how to get MultiVersus Early Access Codes. All you have to do is follow the simple steps given below.
How To Get MultiVersus Early Access Codes
Players who have access to the Alpha Closed Beta will not have to stress about getting a code to the Early Access of the game. Others can have early access once they open on July 19.
- Create or sign in to a free WB Games Account and link to a preferred Twitch account.
- Watch any Twitch streamer playing MultiVersus with the drops enables. Watch the stream for 60 minutes and earn Early Access to the Open Beta.
- After watching the video, claim the reward.
- Claim your Early Access to the Open Beta for the desired platform linked to the WB Games Account.
What’s In The Beta
Here are the listed characters, maps, and game modes that will be included in the MultiVersus Open Beta :
- Batman (DC)
- Superman (DC)
- Wonder Woman (DC)
- Harley Quinn (DC)
- Shaggy (Scooby-Doo)
- Velma (Scooby-Doo)
- Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes)
- Tasmanian Devil a.k.a. Taz (Looney Tunes)
- Arya Stark (Game of Thrones)
- Jake the Dog (Adventure Time)
- Finn the Human (Adventure Time)
- Steven Universe (Steven Universe)
- Garnet (Steven Universe)
- Tom & Jerry (Tom and Jerry)
- The Iron Giant (The Iron Giant)
- Reindog (Original Character)
- 2 vs. 2 team-based cooperative mode
- 1 vs. 1 matches
- 4-player free-for-all
- 1-4 player local matches
- Co-op vs. A.I. matches
- Custom online lobbies
- The Lab (practice mode)
- The Batcave (DC)
- Tree Fort & Tree Fort 1 vs. 1 (Adventure Time)
- Scooby’s Haunted Mansion (Scooby-Doo)
- Trophy’s E.D.G.E 1 and 2
- Classic 3 Platform
- Training Room
- Sky Arena
The MultiVersus Open Beta will be available for the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC, with full cross-play support and dedicated server-based rollback netcode, and seasons full of content.