Today’s people can’t live without social media, with platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. From 2010 to 2021, Instagram gradually becomes the most popular social network among various stages of the population, which has over 600 million active users and still increasing daily.
In terms of Instagram growth, getting more followers on Instagram is not so easy. If you want to stand out and show off your brand on Instagram, you have to get smarter and work harder to grow more followers on Instagram. In the following guide, we’ll share 5 ways to gain free Instagram followers in 2021.
Complete Your Instagram Profile
First impressions are important because you only have 7 seconds to make an impression. The first thing you can do to make a good impression on your Instagram account is to complete your profile. Completing your profile is the best Instagram follower hack. Better with image, username, or brand name, and a link to your brand’s homepage if have one since it is the most direct way to let people know who you are, what you look like, what your brand is.
• Your profile image. Make sure your image clearly represents you or your business. This thumbnail may be small, so make the most of your space so that followers can immediately recognize your image.
• The name of your account. You can add the keywords in the name because other users can find you when they search the keywords.
• Bio. Make sure your bio is straightforward. A bio can often be changed to include a call-to-action or something you want to highlight temporarily, otherwise, it should be nice and descriptive.
• URL. This is the area that other users can directly click to find out more about your blog, business, or product.
Follow Suggested User
Instagram will choose the suggested users based on who you follow, your contact list, or previous posts you liked. This can be a great way to attract new followers as you usually already have something in common that can help you target specific audiences and niches. Here are 3 methods to find suggested Users. All of these methods take your following into a whole new world of accounts and thus make your target users follow you back.
• Discover People: Click the icon in the upper right corner of the app for the person with the flying sign. This will take you to “Discover People” which lists suggested users.
• Profiles: Go to your preferred profile. Tap the “Following” button, then a list of the suggested users is displayed below for you to scroll through. This provides you more of a variety of users and you can explore and follow.
• Tap the Profile of your following, then tap the drop-down icon. You will see the suggested users.
3. Post High-Quality Posts Regularly
Once you have a completed Instagram profile, find some notable accounts to follow, and create some great content, you can start posting regularly. According to one study, profiles that are posted seven or more times a week (or at least once a day) get more likes and gain more followers faster than those that post less frequently. Learning what content your followers like and posting the corresponding content is undoubtedly a good way to keep you increase followers on Instagram. Here are the useful tips you need to know:
• Try videos, live videos, and Stories. Although Instagram started out as a photo-sharing network, it has become more than just photos. When you publish a story on Instagram, you will appear at the front of the Stories feed. The average reach of video grows faster than the average engagement of images.
•Posting with a consistent style. Having a consistent style or theme is not just about branding, it’s also about creating an expectation for your Instagram account that your Instagram followers or potential followers can trust. They want to see more content of the same kind every day. If you can maintain this consistency in every post, you’ll grow your Instagram followers faster over time.
• 3 posts per day should be the maximum. Followers always want interesting, fresh content, so don’t post repeated things to boring and annoying your followers.
4. Use Hashtags to Gain Free Followers on Instagram
The purpose of the hashtags is to make your posts can be discovered by other users on Instagram. Therefore, people who search for posts related to the hashtag can find your posts under that hashtag. You can find popular and trending hashtags in your niche content.
It’s also a good idea to create your own hashtags and keep using them.
When your post contains those specific keywords, the post will be recommended and displayed to those who are more relevant, and they will be more likely to like your post and follow you on Instagram. However, remember not to overestimate the number of hashtags you use in a post. Here are the key points for using hashtags:
• Use related hashtags
• Look for popular and trendy hashtags
• Create your own hashtags
• Don’t always use the same hashtags
• Avoid excessive labels
• Avoid using gimmicks as hashtags
Write Compelling Captions
Although Instagram is a visual platform, captions play an important role in increasing engagement, which can help you get more followers and engagement. Here are some key strategies you can try:
• Write the most important compelling words upfront. After a few lines of text, the captions in the users’ feeds are cut off, so convey the most compelling information from the top.
• Ask a question. This makes it easy for your audience to comment. This participation will help make your account visible to more people.
• Try emoji. Emojis can help draw readers’ attention and are suitable for most types of accounts on the visual social network.
• Try different caption lengths. Instagram allows for long captions, so you can test some in-depth storytelling if your post needs it. A short caption can also be very effective when the visuals speak for themselves.
The Bottom line
That’s all about why it is necessary to get unlimited free Instagram followers and how to get Instagram followers free and instantly. Increasing your Instagram followers often seems not easy, but if you follow the right techniques and strategies, you’ll definitely get more Instagram followers. Try these tricks in 2021 to see how much your account can grow this year.