Hulu is known to be one of the popular streaming services where users can access a large variety of movies and TV shows. There are two distinct plans that Hulu offers to its users. One is a free plan, and the other one is paid plan. Users who buy a paid plan are entitled to access Hulu without commercial breaks. There is also a drawback in their paid plan, as users cannot go back or move forward whilst watching the content. This article will explain how to fix Hulu “You can rewind after the break.”
The Hulu plan comes at a retail price of $7.99 per month and provides users with ad-free movies and TV shows with superior quality. Users cannot rewind or fast forward if they are still paying for the subscription. This causes trouble to most users, and many are looking to fix it.
If you are one of those, then this article will help you how to fix Hulu “You can rewind after the break.”
How to Fix Hulu “You can rewind and fast forward after the break”?
Hulu streaming service is one of the best for consuming Movies and TV shows. This is not the problem from the beginning. If you have been using Hulu, then you must be aware of these changes in their paid plan. With the changes in their plan, now you can not rewind or fast forward via the commercial ads. However, you just have to be patient until the commercial ends before you can resume watching your favorite content.
Fix 1: Turn Off the Commercials
The following are some of the steps to enable users to rewind and fast-forward through commercials without any problem.
- You can Open the settings from Hulu.
- Then, choose the “Player” option.
- Now, as you reach the Player option, click on the Commercials option.
- Beneath the Commercials option, Turn it off.
After you turn off the toggle under the commercial options, you can easily rewind and fast-forward through the commercials without any problem.
Also, read How to Log Out of Netflix on Xbox? Simple and Easy Ways
Fix 2: Updating the App
The support team from Hulu updated with one of the fixes so to check whether the app is up to date. If you encounter the issue, the only possible way is to keep an eye on whether the Hulu app is running on the latest version. To do the same, perform the following steps.
- Open the App Store.
- Find out the Hulu App.
- Check out if the app is showing any new updates. If yes, then download the new update.
- If there is no update available, then you can uninstall the app and try to reinstall it again.
Also, read How to Clear Watch History on Hulu on Android, iPhone & Browser?
Fix 3: By Using AirPlay
Several users enjoy watching content on their smartphones. But to get the ultimate fun of Hulu streaming service, then try to stream it on our Television through AirPlay. Follow the steps to learn about how you can stream Hulu on TV through AirPlay.
- The first step is ensuring that your device runs on iOS 7 or later.
- Then, connect your smartphone to the WiFi network, similar to your Apple TV.
- After that, you can Open the Control Center. To do the same, you have to swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Under the Control panel, Select Devices and click on Airplay.
- Before further watching your favorite movie or TV show, you must confirm that your smartphone and the Apple TV are connected to a similar Apple ID.
- After receiving the confirmation, Select the name of the device on which you want to stream the content.
Also, read How to Turn Off Narration on Amazon Prime in Just 3 Steps?
Fix 4: Re-add the Channel
It is also possible to fix the rewind and fast-forward by Re-Adding the channel. To do the same, follow the steps comprehensively.
- Visit our Account section on Hulu.
- Beneath the Account section, you can select the option “Manage channels.”
- Now, Select “Add channel.”
After implementing all the aforementioned steps, if the problem persists, try to restart your device and check whether you are using a compatible browser like Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. In the end, you can ask for customer support help from the Hulu support center.
Also, read How to Turn Off Audio Description on Netflix?
I hope the aforementioned fixes help you in one way or another to fix Hulu “You can rewind after the break.” Write down your thoughts on the problem, and are you still facing it? If yes, then let us know in the moment section.