We all know a working email address must be registered in order to create a Discord account. Discord only permits one account per email, according to its standards. The same email address cannot be used by the same user for multiple Discord accounts. If you do? It will show you this error as Email Is Already Registered Discord. Let’s find out how to fix Email Is Already Registered Discord below.
When users receive the error “Email Is Already Registered Discord” while attempting to enter their account, the majority of Discord users start panicking. Whether it’s your personal or professional discord account, we know how important it is for you, and that is why here we are with a solution. Let’s find out the easiest way & know how to fix Email Is Already Registered Discord.
You must have a PC or mobile phone, but most importantly, you must have an email address if you want to join in this great and simple world of Discord communication. Always prioritise your privacy by registering your registered email and setting a strong password. However, there are times when the error Email Is Already Registered Discord shows up. Don’t panic and read this article to find out How to fix Email Is Already Registered Discord & solve the error in 2min!
Email Is Already Registered Discord Error | Reason Behind The Error
Only one Discord can be registered to a single email address in the Discord policy system. One email can only be used to log into one Discord account at a time. As a result, if you ever receive the message “Email is Already Registered” when claiming an email address, it signifies that this email address has already been registered for another Discord account. This is the reason why you are getting an Email Is Already Registered Discord Error.
In the majority of circumstances, it’s probable that you unintentionally logged into a brand-new account rather than the one you initially claimed. It is not permitted to create multiple accounts with the same ID in Discord.
How To Fix Email Is Already Registered Discord Error | 8 Easy Steps
Now that we know why this Email Is Already Registered Error show up, Let’s learn how to fix Email Is Already Registered Discord error easily with 8 easy steps which will take hardly 2 min of your time. Steps To Fix Email Is Already Registered Error in Discord.
- Switch your browsers to incognito mode because there should be no cache involved in this process.
- If you’re using Chrome, select Incognito mode from the drop-down menu by clicking the three dots at the very top right of the screen.
- The very top right-hand corner has a Login button that you can click to access the Discord login page.
- Enter the email address you’re having difficulties with, and then click the “Forget your password” link that appears immediately below the Password field.
- You will land on a captcha verification page. When you click I Am Human, a tiny pop-up window pops up with the words “Instructions Sent” and your email address will appear.
- Open the same email account you used earlier and check the URL sent by Discord to reset your password. Don’t forget to look in your spam folder as well if you can’t find it in your Inbox.
- When you select Reset Password, you will be taken back to the Discord website.
- Make sure to come up with a strong password that you can remember and that is difficult to decipher.
Watch How To Fix Email Is Already Registered Discord Error
So, this was everything you were looking for to know how to fix Email Is Already Registered Discord error. Just come back to this page & follow the 8 easy steps one by one to get your email problem fixed in 2min. I hope your error is solved already if not go and fix it now! and don’t forget to check back Path of EX for more updates.