Do you want to know how to fit a whole picture on Instagram? Don’t worry, here you will know how to upload a full-width picture. Instagram is our favorite platform to enjoy the wonderful experience by sharing moments with loved ones. From updating enchanting pictures on the feed to making amazing reels, everything is on Instagram.
We always want to make our feed look attractive with beautiful pictures. Instagram has set a standard ratio for the pictures that you have to follow. If it triggers you, how to fit the whole picture on Instagram according to the standard ratio, then read this article to know more about this feature.
In this article, I have covered how to fit the whole picture on Instagram and also about the resizing app that will work best for your picture to manage its height and width.
How To Fit The Whole Picture On Instagram
Before uploading a picture on Instagram, you should know the image resolution to make it convenient for you. Go through the following points before uploading them to your feed.
Also, read How To Add Text On Instagram Reels?
- Open the photo in your gallery and see the width of it. It should be between 320 and 1080(pixels).
- The photo will be kept at its original resolution if the standard ratio is 1.91:1 and 4:5.
- The height of the photo should be between 566 and 1350(pixels) and the width of the photo 1080(pixels).
- If your photo’s size is not according to the set standard ratio, your photo will get automatically resized or cropped to the aspect ratio.
- In case you upload your photo with a low resolution. Your picture will get automatically enlarged to 320 pixels(width).
- If you upload the picture with a high resolution. Your picture will get automatically reduced to 1080 pixels(width).
- You have to be sure to upload your picture within the 1080 pixels size range.
- Make sure you are using the updated version of Instagram.
- Your camera should be of high quality.
Steps To Upload Picture After Resizing
I hope the above steps are clear to upload your picture on Instagram. If you want to fit the whole picture on Instagram, you have to make sure you are considering the standard ratio for your photo as set by Instagram. If you fail to do so, go through the following points before uploading your photo.
- Open the picture on your device and see the appropriate measures that have been set by Instagram.
- If your picture is more than the 4:5 ratio, you have to reduce the size of the picture.
- If you don’t do it, Instagram will do it automatically.
- You can also use apps for resizing pictures like Resizing. App, Photoshop Express, Image Size Photo Resizer, Instasize Photo Editor, Resizer-Simple Photo Resizer, BeFunky, PicResize, etc.
- Once you have resized the picture in any of these apps. Now upload the picture on Instagram.
How To Fit The Whole Picture On Instagram Using Resizing. App
If your picture’s size ratio is more than the 4:5 ratio, you can use any of the resizing apps mentioned above. Here, I will be talking about Resizing. app and you will get to know how to fit the whole picture on Instagram. Simply follow the below steps:
- Open the Resizing. app and go to the “ Click here+to upload your image” box.
- Upload your photo from your device on this specified box.
- Select your preferences for how you want to resize your picture in terms of width as well height and fix the appropriate size as set by Instagram.
- You can also optimize the quality of your picture by resizing the picture whether it is of a jpg or png format.
- Once you are done with the resizing. Tap on the save icon and your picture will get downloaded on your device.
Go through the following steps to upload your picture on Instagram.
Also, read How To Edit A Comment On Instagram 2021?
- Open the Instagram app and log in to your account.
- Go to the top of the screen and tap on the Posts.
- Upload the photo from your device. Once you upload the image, you will see on the left side a small circle-shaped icon. Tapping on this icon will let you expand the whole picture.
- Tap on the Next icon and post your picture. Instagram will automatically fit your whole picture.
Thus, with the use of the above steps. You got the solution for how to fit the whole picture on Instagram.
It is time to wrap up this article. I have covered the simple steps to make it convenient for you to use on Instagram. So what are you waiting for? Upload the picture as you learned how to fit the whole picture on Instagram. Keep sharing your moments. Stay updated on this page. Feel free to share this article with your friends. Have a nice day!