Over the last few updates on Instagram, we all understand how Reels is the next big thing on the platform. Reels are in-house TikTok of Instagram, the Reels feature has got its own tab on the Instagram page. The algorithm is designed in a way that prefers Reels content over every other form of content on the platform. So to make your content stand out you need to join the bandwagon and start preferring Reels. In this article, I will tell you the latest about, How to Find Reel Drafts on Instagram.
Many users had criticized the pushing of video format on Instagram, but according to the head of Instagram, Adam Mosseri, Reels are here to stay. So without further ado, let’s dig in to know, How to Find Reel Drafts on Instagram.
In This Article
How to Find Reel Drafts on Instagram?
The draft feature of Instagram lets the users save a draft of posts and Reels so that they can find and utilize them later. To know, how to find Reel Drafts on Instagram, you need to follow the given steps.
Note:- The steps given below work for both iPhone and Android.
- Launch Instagram on your device.
- Go to the bottom right side of the screen, and tap on your profile picture.
- On the profile page, tap on the Reels icon in the center.
- Tap on Drafts.
- You will be able to view your Reel Drafts.
- You can easily share your Reels drafts from there or you can delete Reel drafts and the chosen drafts will be permanently removed.
Note: In case you decide to log out or uninstall your Instagram app, your drafts will be deleted forever.
How to Find Reel Drafts on Instagram
Instagram is wholesome fun and thrill all along its usage, and to stick to such a bundle of joy, you should use all of its features. To know, How to Find Reel Drafts on Instagram, read the entire article and do share it with your friends!
Path of EX is an open space. Come along if you have any doubts and we will get back to you asap.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find Reel Drafts on Instagram?
1. Launch Instagram.
2. Tap on your profile picture.
3. Once you are on your profile screen, tap on the Reels tab in the center.
4. Tap on Drafts.
5. You will be able to view your Reel Drafts.
6. You can easily share your Reels drafts from there or you can delete Reel drafts and the chosen drafts will be permanently removed.
What is a Reel Draft?
The Draft feature of Instagram allows users to save a draft of posts and reels so that they can find and use them later.
Can I save Reels on Instagram?
Yes, you can save Reels on Instagram. Your saved Reels are in the same folder where your saved posts are.