Once you create a Pinterest account, the next thing you will think is how to find people on Pinterest. Before finding someone on Pinterest, you must know for whom you are looking. You are either looking for someone known or just want to interact with people having the same interests.
Pinterest provides a search bar on your profile page to make your search easy. You can connect with the same interested people by looking at the pins on their profiles. Another way to connect with like-minded people is by browsing through pins. This increases your chances that they will follow you back. In the article below, you will get clarity on how to find people on Pinterest.
Whenever we start using Pinterest, it becomes addictive to a great extent. Here we are going to look at the basics of Pinterest very closely to get a better idea to use Pinterest. Do these include how to find people on Pinterest? How to follow people on Pinterest?
How to Find People on Pinterest
Pinterest is a customer-friendly platform. The search bar will allow writing the text for search. You can type the person’s name and search like other social media platforms. In this way, you will connect to your friends on Pinterest. Also, it will show you a list of relevant searches.
But still, users are facing problems on how to find people on Pinterest. Suppose you are looking at how to find people on Pinterest. Let me make it easy for you to connect with people on Pinterest by sharing the below steps.
- Log in to your Pinterest account.
- Click on search, displaying at the bottom of your screen.
- Now you can enter a person’s name or username.
- Click on search.
- Now you can click on the profiles.
- Click on the photos to visit their profile.
- Now you can click Follow on the chosen profile.
How to Find People on Pinterest on iPhone
All iPhones users who are new to Pinterest, are you facing trouble in connecting with their friends on Pinterest? Do not panic. To make your search easy, you can refer to the below-mentioned steps on how to find people on Pinterest on your iPhone.
- Open the Pinterest app on your iPhone.
2. Login with your Gmail credentials or Facebook account.
3. You will log in to your Pinterest account.
4. Click on the search bar, available on the top of your screen.
5. Tap on people below the search bar.
6. Here you can type your friend’s name, email, or Pinterest username.
7. Click on the profile you want to add.(Results will be displayed)
8. Click on Follow.
Following the above steps, you will find your friends on Pinterest. Hence, you will be able to follow them too.
How to Find People on Pinterest | Find friends on Pinterest on Android
Hey Android users! Are you looking for a step-by-step guide on how to find people on Pinterest on your Android phones? Your guide on finding people on Pinterest is presented below.
- Click on a Pinterest app on your Android phone.
2. Click on the search bar at the top of your profile.
3. Now you can type your friend’s name or email or Pinterest username.
4. Click on the person’s name you want to add.
5. Tap on Follow.
By following the above steps, your journey of finding people on Pinterest will be very smooth. For all android users, I hope now it is easy for you to use Pinterest on your phones. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask in the comments.
Suppose you are new to Pinterest and looking for ways to find people on Pinterest. The above-shared information will help you find your friends on Pinterest. Also, iPhone and Android users can refer to articles if facing trouble on how to find people on Pinterest. Do not forget to share this article with your friends to smooth their Pinterest journey.