Do you want to save your device’s battery life? You can do it by enabling the dark mode on your apps, including the Cash app. It will help you save your battery life, reduce eye strain, and help your app read in low-light conditions. Therefore, users are looking for the steps on how to get and take Cash app balance dark mode screenshots. Scroll down and enable it on both your Android and iOS devices.
As the digital money system increases, the Cash app also allows its users tremendous advantages, like sponsoring someone on the Cash app, transferring money from Bankmobile Vibe to the Cash app, and many more. But as the Cash app uses much battery, users can theme to dark mode to save battery life or use a pink theme as they like.
In the below post, I will help you learn the steps on how to get dark mode on Cash app. Also, I will help you know the steps to take Cash app balance dark mode screenshots.
In This Article
How to Get Dark Mode on Cash App? Android and iOS Users
To reduce eye strain, you must get Cash App balance dark mode. You can get a dark mode theme for the Cash app on your iOS and Android devices. Follow the below steps to get it on your respective devices.
- Launch the Cash app on your respective device (iOS and Android).
- At the top left corner, click on the account balance icon or the profile icon.
- Now, at the top right corner, select the gear icon to access the Settings Menu.
- Scroll to look for the “Personalization” menu.
- Next, select the “Appearance” option.
- Finally, click the “Dark” option to get the dark mode theme on your iOS or Android devices.
- For iOS Users: The dark mode option is available for users using iOS 13 or higher versions.
- For Android Users: You can access dark mode only if you use Android 10 or higher versions.
How to Turn Off the Dark Mode on Cash App?
After enabling the dark mode, if you wish to turn the feature off, you can easily do it. Follow the steps below to help you switch off the dark mode on the Cash app.
- Launch the Cash app on your respective devices (iOS and Android).
- On the bottom right corner, click on your profile icon or the Account icon.
- Scroll and look for the “App appearance” option. Click on the option.
- Turn the “Dark Mode” toggle off to disable the dark mode theme.
How to Take Cash App Balance Dark Mode Screenshot?
Sadly, you won’t be able to take a screenshot of your Cash App balance in dark mode. The Cash App does not allow its users to take background screenshots. The app developers have not disclosed any reasons for not being allowed to take screenshots of the Cash App balance dark mode.
Moreover, if you still want to take screenshots of the Cash app while in dark mode, you might head to third-party apps. However, I do not advise using third-party apps with your digital money app.
How to Get Dark Mode on Cash App? Tutorial Guide
You can easily enable or disable the dark mode on the Cash app on iOS and Android devices. Steps for how to get dark mode on Cash app are mentioned in the above post. Users looking for the steps to take the screenshot for the Cash app balance dark mode must know it is impossible presently.
Are you using third-party apps to take Cash app balance dark mode screenshots? Please share your experiences with me in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it possible to take Cash app balance dark mode screenshot?
No, you cannot take screenshots of the Cash app balance while in dark mode. However, there are third-party apps available that might help you in doing so. I strongly recommend not to use third-party apps for your digital money app.
2. How to get dark mode on Cash app?
You can enable dark mode on your Cash app; launch the Cash app > profile icon > gear icon (for settings) > Personalization > appearance> Dark mode.
3. How do I turn off the dark mode on Cash app?
You can disable the dark mode, launch the Cash app > profile icon > app appearance > toggle off the dark mode.