Let’s admit it! We just can not get over the endless trends on TikTok! And to edge those trends on TikTok and make it reach a wider audience, the duet is one of the popular methods we have. In this article, you’ll learn what is Duet on TikTok and how to duet on TikTok with yourself and others using multiple features like sounds, voiceovers, etc. Go On!
TikTok is a wide platform that allows us to increase our reach with multiple suggested search options and, further allows us to post Youtube videos on TikTok. One can market their thoughts, content, and creativity to a massive number of users using TikTok.
Head on through this article and learn what is Duet on TikTok and how to Duet on TikTok with yourself. One can also add voiceovers to TikTok Duets. Go on to learn how to make a hit on TikTok using a Duet feature all along. Let’s groove!
What is Duet on TikTok?
Duet feature on TikTok is one of the most popular features we have on TikTok. It allows you to create your own video in reference to the video of another TikToker besides theirs.
It is mostly used by creators who either wish to grab the audience of another famous creator by creating a Duet with them or wish to present their point of view on any of the videos posted by TikTok users.
Also, read TikTok Watch History Removed in 2022 | Can You Still View Watch History?
How to Duet on TikTok With Yourself?
Are you looking for ways to Duet on TikTok? Well, gotcha! Here’s how you can Duet on TikTok easily:
- Open TikTok > locate the video from your profile that you want to duet on TikTok.
- Click the Share icon on the right side of your screen.
- Tap on the option Duet.
- Select the red button at the bottom of your screen to start recording your video. Your part of the duet will appear on the screen’s left side.
- After you are done recording, click the checkmark icon on the right to finish recording.
- Further, preview your video and add any filters or stickers to your duet on TikTok.
- Tap Next > descript your caption > add hashtags.
- And lastly, click on Post.
This is it! Head on below to learn how to duet on TikTok using a saved video, sound, and voiceover.
Also, read How Did Dora Die in TikTok | Odd Trends on TikTok Series Continues!
How to Duet on TikTok With a Sound?
Many times, a TikTok user already has a sound they wish to create a Duet with. Here’s how you can create a Duet on TikTok with a Saved Video:
- Open TikTok > find the video you want to duet with.
- Click on the share icon on the right side of your screen.
- Select the option Duet.
- Click on the Mic icon on the right side of your screen to turn it ON > long press the red circle icon at the bottom, to begin with, your recording.
- Continue to press the icon till you are done with your recording.
- Then, tap on the red checkmark after you are finished > click the down-caret on the right side of the screen > and as the number of options comes up, select the option Volume.
- Use the slider and, turn the Added sound to Zero > further, tap on the option Done.
- Click Next > add your caption > tap Post.
Also, read How Long Do Short People Live TikTok Trend: Here is the Origin!
How to Add Voiceovers to a TikTok Duet?
Yes, you can also add a voiceover in a duet on TikTok. Follow the instructions below to learn how to make a duet on TikTok with a voiceover:
- Open TikTok > choose the video you want to make a duet on.
- Click the Share icon on the right side of the screen > tap the Duet option.
- Click the red circle icon at the bottom of your screen to record your duet > once you are done recording, tap on the red checkmark icon.
- Select the down-caret option from the right-hand side of your screen > click the Volume icon.
- Use the slider of Added Sound to zero and select Done.
- Further, look for the option Voiceover and click.
- Click on the record button at the bottom of your screen > record your voiceover > and tap on the Save option.
- Further, play with the effects you have on TikTok > click Next.
- Add your caption, and lastly tap on Post.
Also, read What Does FFR Mean on TikTok & How is Nicki Minaj Related to Acronym?
How to Edit a Duet on TikTok?
Unfortunately, you cannot edit a duet on TikTok that is already posted on your TikTok profile. That is next to impossible. However, you can edit it while creating a duet on TikTok.
For instance: you can edit the caption, choose the appropriate feature, and play with the stickers while you are recording your duet.
Watch How to Duets on TikTok
This was all about what are TikTok Duets and how to duet on TikTok. Check out the guide mentioned above and learn how to add a duet on TikTok with a sound, and voiceover, and use multiple features. Do drop your experiences in the box below.
Path of EX is an open space. Come along if you have any doubts, and we will get back to you asap.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Make a Duet on TikTok?
1. Open TikTok > locate the video that you want to duet on TikTok.
2. Click the Share icon on the right side of your screen.
3. Tap on the option Duet.
4. Select the red button at the bottom of your screen to start recording your video. Your part of the duet will come up on the left side of the screen.
5. After you are done recording, click the checkmark icon on the right to finish recording.
6. Further, preview your video and add any filters or stickers to your duet on TikTok.
7. Tap Next > descript your caption > add hashtags.
8. And lastly, click on Post.
2. Can You Add Sound & Voiceovers on TikTok Duets?
Yes, you can add sound & Voiceovers on TikTok duets easily by following some steps.