Pinterest is one of the most widely used social media platforms, with nearly 465 million active users. Pinterest’s frequent users might be well aware of the Pinterest board, but many still don’t know how to download it. If you are also among them, let me tell you how to download Pinterest board.
Pinterest is a great platform to increase your reach. However, it can get a little confusing at times! Trust me, it took me some days to figure out how to upload videos on Pinterest, and learning how to arrange a Pinterest Board was another problem altogether. But once you get the hang of these little things, the platform becomes very easy to use, and you will soon learn how to print a Pinterest board.
Another feature many users find difficult is to download a whole Pinterest board. Fret not! To make your journey easy on the platform, I have got a convenient guide on how to download a whole Pinterest board.
In This Article
Can You Download Pinterest Board?
Yes, you can download Pinterest board. However, the feature is not directly available on the platform. To download Pinterest Board, you need to download a third-party extension for Google Chrome.
While there are several extensions available to print a Pinterest Board, after exhaustive research, I have found the best one! In this article, I’ll tell you how to download Pinterest Board using the Google Chrome Extension ‘Pinterest Video and Image Downloader.’
This Google Chrome extension is safe to use and does not degrade your Pinterest downloads. The process of downloading a Pinterest Board is very similar to downloading videos from Pinterest, and won’t take long.
How to Download Pinterest Board?
Rather than taking screenshots and getting access to lower-quality images, you should follow the steps given below to download a whole Pinterest Board. To save Pinterest boards to computer, you need to follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below:
1. Open the Chrome browser and search for the extension “Pinterest Video and Image Downloader.”
2. Choose the very first option to “Add to Chrome.”
3. Now, open Pinterest in your browser and log in with your credentials.
4. Go to the board that you want to download.
5. Now click on the Pinterest image downloader Extension, and a popup window will appear.
6. The content that you wish to download will appear. Tap on the Download icon.
7. Then, go to your Downloads folder. You will have a file with all the pins after downloading the Pinterest board.
And that’s it. You have now downloaded a whole Pinterest board
Can You Download Pinterest Board on Mobile?
No, it is not possible to download a whole Pinterest board on mobile. But you can download images, one by one, on your mobile phone from Pinterest. If you are wondering whether you can download a whole Pinterest Board on mobile, then I have to tell you that there is no possible way to do so.
How to Download Pinterest Image on Mobile?
To download Pinterest image on mobile phones, follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below:
1. Launch the Pinterest app and log in on your mobile phone.
2. Open the picture that you want to download.
3. Tap on the three-dot icon on the corner of the picture.
4. As the menu will open up, tap on the Download option.
5. Tap Allow to grant permission to access media on your mobile.
6. As the process of downloading will complete, you will receive a small popup at the bottom saying Image Saved.
7. Now, to view these images, open the gallery app on the phone and look for the Pins folder.
8. There, you will find all the images that you have just downloaded from the Pinterest app.
And that’s it. This is how you can download Pinterest images from your mobile phone.
In this blog, I have mentioned all the essential details and information on how to print a Pinterest board and how to download Pinterest boards. I hope this information will serve you well and in your best interest. If you have any doubts or suggestions, feel free to comment below in the comment section. We will reach out to you soon. To read more about such informative and interesting blogs, keep visiting our website, Path of EX. Have a great day ahead!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you download Pinterest boards offline?
You can download a Pin as an image to save on your computer or mobile device. This means you can look at it whenever you want, including offline. At present, you can only download images or download Idea Pins. You cannot download videos or Pins that are part of a carousel.
2. Is it free to download from Pinterest?
To download free images from Pinterest, just open the app, search for the image, and tap the three dots menu. From there, you can download the image without paying or installing third-party apps.
3. Can Pinterest be downloaded on a laptop?
Pinterest is a very user-friendly application, and it can be used on any device like iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, or Mac.
4. Why has Pinterest changed?
Pinterest has changed because it is showing each user more relevant recommendations based on their most recent interests and activities, which creates a new flywheel of improvement in its Pin and content recommendations.
5. Why is there no download option on Pinterest?
Some images on Pinterest are protected by copyright, and the owners of these images may not allow them to be downloaded. The Pinterest mobile app may not include a download button for images. The Pinterest mobile app is designed to allow users to browse and discover new ideas rather than to download and save images.
6. How to download all images from the Pinterest board?
To download all images from the Pinterest board, you can use Downalbums Chrome extension or WFDownloader third-party app.