Do you want to download a user’s profile picture on Discord but don’t know how? Then this is the article for you to clear all your queries about how to download a discord profile picture.
Discord is an amazing communication platform, but it always makes the players stuck with how to download a profile picture from mobile, PC, and discord bots. So here is something for you to clear your doubts about how to download a discord profile picture.
To resolve your problem of how to download a Discord profile picture, Path of EX has got you the solution. So why wait, scroll down and follow the steps to download a profile picture for you?
In This Article
How to Download a Discord Profile Picture?
If you’ve ever used Discord, you might know that there are games and other features on the app where you can download a picture. However, if you’re looking for how to download a discord profile picture, I will show you how to do it on different devices.
How to Download a Discord Profile Picture From PC
Discord is a great chat app. It has many features like video calls, file sharing, downloading and more. What is the best way to download a discord profile picture from a PC? Follow the given steps.
Steps to Download a Discord Profile Picture From PC are-
- Open Browser
- Open Discord website
- Log in to your Account
- Select the channel you want to
- Choose the user whose profile you want to download.
- Right-click on the username
- Select option profile
- To open the Inspect Element window on the right side, press Ctrl + Shift + I.
- To open the Element Selector, press Ctrl + Shift + C or click the icon at the top left of the Inspect Element window.
- Click on the profile picture of the user.
- You should now see some code highlighted.
- There is an arrow behind the div that you must click.
- Continue clicking on the arrows in the following order: svg, foreignObject, div, and finally img.
- You’ll notice a link to the profile picture.
- Copy and paste the URL into another tab or click on it.
- Allow for the appearance of the profile picture.
- Save the image by right-clicking it and selecting Save image as(…).
- You now have access to another user’s profile picture.
How To Download a Discord Profile Picture By Using Bots
Discord bots help you to download Discord profile pictures in an easy way. But you need to follow some steps while downloading images, so scroll down and follow the below steps to download one.
Steps to Download a Discord Profile Picture By Using Bots are-
- Enter the command in the syntax of your bot.
- Ping the user who owns the profile picture at the end of the command.
- Enter the command into your computer by pressing the Enter key.
- Click on the embedded image when the new message appears.
- Select Open original.
- Navigate to the image URL.
- Make any necessary size adjustments and right-click the profile picture.
- Choose Save image as(…).
How To Download a Discord Profile Picture From Android
Discord is a great place for gamers, music lovers, and anime enthusiasts to hang out and talk with their friends. It’s also a great place to download pictures of your favorite anime characters. Want to know how to download a Discord profile picture from Android? Follow a few simple steps.
Steps To Download a Discord Profile Picture From Android are-
- Open the Discord App on your Android.
- Navigate to the appropriate channel.
- Enter the “avatar” command and the user whose avatar you want to ping, then press Send.
- Tap on the resulting embedded image.
- Download it to your mobile device.
How To Download a Discord Profile Picture From iOS
Discord is a perfect place for gamers, music listeners, and anime admirers to interact and chat with their peers. It’s also a good place to get photos of your favorite characters. Do you want to know how to download a Discord profile picture from your iOS device? Simply follow a few simple steps.
Steps To Download a Discord Profile Picture From iOS are-
- Open the Discord app on your iOS.
- Navigate to the appropriate bot or spamming channel.
- Enter the “avatar” command in the proper format.
- Enter @ to find the correct user.
- Send the message to execute the “avatar” command.
- Click on the embedded image in the text message.
- Download it to your mobile device.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to download a profile picture from Discord. With all the information that you can find above, you should be able to solve your queries. You can now try to download profile pictures on different devices.