The stickers in iOS are no more the stickers they used to be. The features of live stickers introduced in iOS 17 have made them more exciting and interesting, allowing you to add and send live stickers. If, at any time, for any reason, you wish to delete stickers, here is how to delete stickers in iOS 17. This article has everything covered. To know in detail, stay connected.
One of the most loved features launched in iOS 17 is the ability to create stickers from any photo in iOS 17. You can use these stickers inside Messages and other apps that support emoji. These stickers are an important addition to make the conversation with your friends and family funnier. You can even put the sticker on top of another picture.
At times, As the number of stickers keeps on mounting, you might get overwhelmed and want to delete certain stickers. Here is how to delete stickers in iOS 17.
In This Article
How to Delete Stickers in iOS 17?
There are multiple ways to delete stickers in iOS 17. You can opt for any of the given to do away with the stickers you want to delete. Given below are the ways and methods explained in detail.
1. Delete a Custom Photo Sticker Using iMessage
You can use the iMessage app in iOS 17 to delete a custom photo sticker by following the given steps.
1. Launch the iMessage app on your iPhone.
2. Click on the (+) Add icon and select Stickers from the menu.
3. As the stickers you created appear on the screen. Long press the sticker you want to delete. Click on Delete from the pop-up menu, and the sicker is instantly removed from the list of stickers.
2. Delete a Sticker Using Other Apps
You can delete a sticker from any other app on iOS 17 by following the given steps.
1. Open the app and switch to the Emoji keyboard. On doing this, the Sticker drawer shows up.
2. Click on the All Stickers icon to see the list of all the stickers on your iPhone.
3. Long press on the sticker that you want to delete. Press the Delete button to complete the process.
3. Delete Stickers in Bulk
The above-given methods allow you to delete one sticker at a time. However, if you want to delete multiple stickers in one go, follow the given steps.
1. Launch the Stickers screen either from iMessage or any other app.
2. Long press on any sticker that you want to delete. Then, tap on Rearrange.
3. As the stickers start shaking. Click on the (-) icon on the stickers that you want to delete.
4. Once done, click anywhere outside the Sticker section.
4. Delete Sticker From a Message
In case you have reacted to a message with a sticker or emoji. You can remove the sticker from text messages by following the given steps.
1. Long press on the sticker or emoji that you reacted with on a message.
2. Click on the Sticker Details.
3. Swipe left on the sticker, followed by pressing the Trashcan icon to delete the reaction from your message.
5. Delete a Sticker Pack
In case you want to delete a sticker pack, follow the given steps to delete the sticker pack on iOS 17 on your iPhone.
1. Launch the Messages app and click on the + icon. Select Stickers.
2. On the extreme right, there is a list of stickers. Scroll through the list and click on Edit.
3. An installed stickers app will appear. Tap on Edit again.
4. Click on the red (-) minus icon next to the sticker app that you want to delete. Press the Delete button.
5. As the confirmation pop-up shows up, suggesting that the app data will be removed. Click on Delete to delete the sticker pack in iOS 17 on your iPhone.
6. Remove Stickers Keyboard Pop-Up
Every time you switch to the Emoji panel, it may, at times, be irritating to you. However, you can hide stickers from showing on the iPhone keyboard by following the steps given below.
1. Launch Settings on your iPhone.
2. Go to General, followed by Keyboard.
3. Go to the bottom of the screen and turn off the toggle next to Stickers.
How to Delete Stickers in iOS 17?
There is more than one way to delete the stickers on iOS 17. You can resort to the method convenient to you. How to Delete Stickers in iOS 17 on iPhone. The video explains the ways and methods.
The newly added feature of adding live stickers with the launch of iOS 17 has made the world of stickers more interesting and exciting. However, for any reason better known to you, you want to delete the stickers. In iOS 17, you can delete stickers by following multiple methods. The article explains rather than provides a step-by-step guide. You can delete a single, one-by-one sticker and can also delete stickers in bulk. If you want to know in detail, you can go through the article.
I hope this article will be of some help to you. In case something is missing, you can let us know by writing in the comments section. We also look forward to your valuable feedback. You can visit our website for content like this and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Can I remove iOS 17 stickers from other Apple devices?
Ans: Yes, you are allowed to remove iOS 17 stickers from other Apple devices as well since live photo stickers are synced across Apple devices where you are signed into the same Apple ID.
Q 2: Can I delete iOS 17 stickers in bulk?
Ans: Yes, you can delete iOS 17 stickers in bulk.
Q 3: Can I use Stickers in other apps other than Messages?
Ans: Yes, you are allowed to use these stickers inside Messages and other apps that support emojis.