Facebook is a popular app worldwide, and the Facebook messenger app is the largest messenger app that gives advanced features to business marketers. Every business needs to offer the best customer service to increase the growth of the business. For this, they have to engage with the customers and use the Facebook messenger app to fulfill their business needs. To make it easier for you, here you will learn about “How to create a Facebook Messenger Chatbot.”
Everyone uses the Facebook application. It’s easy to use, and even a 15-year child can use it. People often open the messenger app more than social media accounts. So, Facebook messenger can create a better engagement rate for business marketers.
If you are scratching your head, how can you make it possible? Worry not! Read my entire article and get all the answers to your query how to create a Facebook Messenger Chatbot. Keep scrolling to know more about it.
In This Article
How To Create a Facebook Messenger Chatbot?
To run your business successfully, you must treat the customers as the king and give them amazing customer service. For this, you can enhance the customers’ experience with the use of the Facebook messenger chatbot. Facebook messenger chatbot allows you to enhance customer care service, increase audience engagement, increase sales, brand awareness, and many more.
To know how to create a Facebook Messenger Chatbot, let’s take an example-
For example, someone lands on your Facebook ad goes to the landing page of your business page, and enters their details like name, email address, and phone number. Now, they become the lead for your business.
Once you received their name, email address, and phone number, you can learn how to create a Facebook Messenger Chatbot and then send them updates accordingly.
Let’s get started on how to create a Facebook Messenger Chatbot for your business page. For this, you have to use amazing tools like Chatfuel, Botsify, or OnSequel.
These tools will help you create the leads for your business, and you can reply to the customer’s inquiries quickly, 24/7.
Step 1: Sign in for Chatfuel
- Go to the browser and open the Chatfuel.com
- Sign up for a Chatfuel account.
- Now, sign in to your Facebook account.
Step 2: Tap on + icon
- Now, tap on the + icon.
- Select the template, add a name, or tap on Blank chatbot.
- Finally, tap on Create a ChatBot.
Step 3: Connect Chatfuel Chatbot to Facebook
- Now, tap on Connect to Facebook.
- A new page will appear on the screen, and tap on either Create a Facebook page or Connect to page.
It is the easiest step in the process to learn how to create a Facebook Messenger Chatbot.
Step 4: Tap on Build
- Now, tap on the Build icon that appears in the sidebar menu.
- Here, you can set a welcome message for the customers.
- You can also add a card showing options like Gallery, Text card, Image, and PLUGIN.
- Now, enter the other options like Add button, URL, phone number
- Finally, tap on done.
Once you have set the welcome message for the customers, you can also add further information to respond to the customer queries. For this, tap on the Add button.
Step 5: Tap on Add Block
If you want to give detailed information about the business, you can set the blocks for different business segments.
- Tap on the Add Block icon.
- A new page will appear on the screen. Here, you can add a new card and use the various features like Gallery, Text Card, Image, Quick Reply, and PLUGIN.
Step 6: Test ChatBot and View on Messenger
- Now, tap on Test this ChatBot and save Chatfuel bot.
- Finally, tap on View on Messenger.com and test your chatbot in Facebook Messenger.
Note:- Add a CTA button for your Facebook business page and drive all the traffic to the chatbot.
- Add a Messenger link to your Facebook Business page.
Step 7: Tap on Messenger Plugins
- Finally, tap on Message Us or Send to Messenger.
Thus, using the above steps, you got the answer on how to create a Facebook Messenger chatbot.
Likewise, you can also use other tools like Botsify, Onsequel, or any other and get started to create a Facebook Messenger chatbot for your business page.
That’s it, you only needed to follow these 7 set os steps to learn how to create a Facebook Messenger Chatbot.
Creating a Facebook Messenger Chatbot will help you save time and respond to all the customers’ queries. So, what are you waiting for? Start creating the chatbots. Share the article with your friends and let them know how to create a Facebook Messenger chatbot. Leave your thoughts in the comment section if you successfully created the chatbot. Stay tuned. Have a good day!