Anyone owning ANKR tokens has been in the past had concerns about trading these coins. But not anymore, thanks to the endorsement and listing on the Binance platform.
This milestone is an achievement in maintaining the liquidity of ANKR in the ecosystem. Plus, the development makes it easier to convert ANKR to VeChain and other cryptocurrencies. So, how do you go about trading ANKR? Find out!
Converting ANKR to VeChain
Whether you are an expert or trying your chances in cryptocurrency, converting these tokens doesn’t have to be a daunting task. Here is how you can go about it:
- Choose a conversion site that allows swapping of ANKR for VeChain or other coins. Note that some exchange sites might require you to be a member, hence creating an account.
- After you have a reliable swapping medium, check the exchange tab and select the coins you want to exchange (ANKR to VeChain).
- Choose the coins you want to swap; enter the amount you want to convert and if you want to exchange at a flexible rate or a fixed one.
- Enter an address where you want to receive the VeChain tokens.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the conversion to be processed within seconds.
Alternatively, you can let the conversion site do everything for you at no hidden costs. For instance, Alligator might be a perfect solution.
How to buy ANKR or VeChain
VeChain and ANKR are long-term investment options for blockchain investors. You can get one of these coins by first choosing an exchange site that allows trading of ANKR. Then create an account by providing your email address and a password, and verify your account.
Next, choose your payment method and add the funds equivalent to the number of tokens you want to purchase. Finally, you can purchase ANKR and get the funds deposited in your wallet. Note that the exchange rate varies across platforms; always check the cryptocurrency price list live when trading ANKR, VeChain, and other digital coins.
How can you keep your ANKR?
As you could presume, ANKR can be profitable if kept well like any other digital asset. You need a wallet; most investors prefer Kraken. But it will be best to think of a wallet that guarantees the safety of your asset. Also, think of how the platform meets your overall needs, like trading and swapping. Note that ANKR is built on the Ethereum ecosystem –it helps if you choose an Ethereum-compatible wallet.
Invest in VeChain and ANKR
Get a chance to invest in these cryptocurrencies hassle-free –it is as easy as:
- Buy your preferred crypto coins –the process should be almost instant on a reputable trading site.
- Stake and hold your assets to earn profits after some time.
- Sell your coins to other investors –you will incur a small transaction rate.
- Convert your coins using a reputable crypto exchange medium.
- Send to your other investors your assets
- Pay using your cryptos on businesses that accept digital coins as a payment method.
- Withdraw your coins in a preferred wallet any time of the day –the blockchain is always active, 24/7.
- Receive crypto assets from other investors and continue trading.
If converting ANKR to VeChain or vice versa has been challenging, we hope this guide helps. Alligator.com can be of help in facilitating the transaction at a transparent rate.