iPhone is a name to reckon with in the field of smartphones. iPhone holds the distinction for its Camera quality, design, and overall performance. When it comes to gaming, iPhone sits on the highest pedestal. So you must seriously consider iPhone for gaming. Once you connect PS4 Controller to iPhone, you straight away are allowed to play the game. In this article, I will tell you how to connect PS4 controller to iPhone.
Since Apple uses the M1 chip in its laptops and the A series Bionic Chip in its iPhones as its CPU, thereby it no doubt is faster than any other smartphone or brand in the market. Although you get the best-in-class performance in class, the CPU at the same time leads to faster battery draining. Having said that, the A series chip and the iOS implementation make your iPhone a solid package to satisfy your gaming needs.
In order to know the way and methods to connect PS4 controller to iPhone, I will take you through and explain in this step-by-step guide how to connect PS4 Controller to iPhone
In This Article
How to Connect PS4 Controller to iPhone?
In order to connect PS4 Controller to iPhone. Follow the given steps to connect-
1. Make sure your PS4 controller is charged, and your iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth feature on both your PS4 controller and iPhone.
3. Press and hold the PS button and the Share button on your PS4 controller until the light on the controller starts flashing.
4. On your iPhone, go to Settings and select Bluetooth.
5. Look for your PS4 controller under the devices list and tap on it to connect.
6. Once connected, your PS4 controller will vibrate, indicating that it is paired with your iPhone.
7. Open your favorite game and start playing with your PS4 controller.
How to Disconnect PS4 Controller from iPhone?
If, at any given point in time, you are bored and working with PS4 Controller or want to disconnect PS4 Controller from your iPhone due to any other reason. You have to follow the following given steps to disconnect the PS4 controller from your iPhone.
1. Go to “Settings” on your iPhone.
2. Select “Bluetooth.”
3. Look for your PS4 controller under the list of devices and tap on the “i” icon next to it.
4. Select “Forget This Device.“
5. Your PS4 controller is now disconnected from your iPhone.
Troubleshooting PS4 Controller Not Connecting to iPhone
Since you are aware of how to connect PS4 Controller to iPhone.In case you are finding it hard or facing trouble connecting PS4 Controller to iPhone. You can check out the following fixes and find out if your problem is sorted.
1. Fully Charge the battery of your PS4 Controller.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth on both the devices, PS4 Controller and iPhone.
3. Restart both your devices.
4. Update your iPhone to the latest version available.
5. Try connecting your PS4 Controller to another device to check if it works.
6. You can even insert a paperclip into the hole given on the back of the controller. You have to hold it for a while and let PS4 restart
7. If the problem still persists, contact Apple support for assistance.
How to Connect PS4 Controller to iPhone?
In order to know the steps and the ways to connect PS4 Controller to iPhone. The video below explicitly explains the process and method you can opt to Connect PS4 Controller to iPhone. Watch the video for a better understanding.
It has come to the fore that connecting PS4 Controller to iPhone is as easy as connecting AirPods to iPhone. If you are one of a guy who is into gaming, connecting the PS4 Controller to the iPhone will give altogether give a different, unique, and satisfactory gaming experience. This is all about how to connect PS4 Controller to iPhone.
Is everything covered, or have I missed anything? You can write back to us, in case I have missed something. Your Comments and feedback are solicited. You can visit our website for content like this and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Can I connect multiple PS4 controllers to my iPhone?
Ans: Yes, PS4 controllers allow more than one gaming player, so you can connect up to four PS4 controllers to your iPhone.
Q 2: Do I need an internet connection to connect my PS4 controller to my iPhone?
Ans: An Internet Connection is not required to connect PS4 Controller to your iPhone. So you do this without an active internet connection.
Q 3: Will all games on my iPhone work with a PS4 controller?
Ans: If not all but most games on your iPhone are compatible with a PS4 controller. Whereas some games might require specific controllers or might not be compatible with a PS4 controller.
Q 4: How do I disconnect my PS4 controller from my iPhone?
Ans: Go to Settings, select Bluetooth, and tap on the “i” icon next to your PS4 controller. Then, select “Forget This Device.”