Got stuck with a different time zone on Discord? No, worries, you can change the timezone on Discord and set your customized time. How? Well, here is the solution on how to change the timezone on Discord, according to your wish.
Communication is the key to building any relationship. It can be with the workplace, with relatives, with your own family, with friends, or with anyone around the world, and this is what Discord lets you do. Discord has made communication very easy throughout the globe as it is free and allows you to make calls, lets you have video calls to anyone, and even gives you access to text for free.
Using Discord is easy, but it sometimes gets you stabbed with how to change the timezone on Discord. So ride along and see the steps to change Discord timezone.
How To Change Timezone On Discord On Multiple Platforms?
Discord has turned out to be the most loved communication app that allows you to connect with your friends and family via text, calls, and video calls. You can use Discord on many platforms; you just need to do the proper setup. So let’s see how to change the timezone on Discord on different platforms.
How To Change Timezone On Discord On An Android Device?
Want to change your Timezone In Discord On An Android device? Follow these easy steps to set your desired Discord timezone-
Steps To Change Timezone In Discord On An Android-
- Open the Clock App on your Android phone
- Click on the three vertical dots to enter the More menu and choose the settings option.
- Navigate to the Clock and set the time and date accordingly.
- Restart your Disord app, and you are ready to go
Pro Tip: All the timezone changes that you do on your Discord account are connected with every device that has access to your Discord account, and they automatically get synced with the changes.
How To Change Timezone On Discord On Windows/ PC?
Steps To Change Timezone In Discord On Windows Pc-
To make changes in the timezone on Discord while using a Windows PC, you first need to make some mandatory changes on your PC.
- Click Start, then move to the Control Panel and open it.
- Click on Language, Clock and Region
- Change the time zone selection under the Date and Time option.
- A window starring a clock and your current time zone will appear.
- Click the Change time zone option and choose your time zone from the drop-down window.
- Click the OK button to confirm.
- To see the changes, restart your PC.
Pro Tip: Remember that you can’t see the change if you don’t restart.
How To Change Timezone On Discord On Mac?
Steps To Change Timezone In Discord On Mac-
Mac and its setups are always different from your regular computer; the same is its setup with timezone on Discord. So here are steps that can resolve your problem of fixing time in Discord on Mac.
- Click on the Apple menu from your home screen.
- Click System Preferences, then Time and Date. If you find that this option is locked, you can click on the padlock, enter your password, and you can access more options.
- Disable Set date and time automatically.
- Open the calendar within the Date and Time window and select the date.
- You can enter the date by typing or using a clock hand.
- Click Save and move to change the timezone.
- Use the current location to disable the Set time zone automatically.
- Select your common area on the map in the Time Zone tab.
- Choose the nearest city from the pop-up and select your city.
- Confirm the changes.
Pro Tip: If you don’t see the changes in the timezone of Discord, just restart, and you are ready to go with your new set time.
How To Change Timezone On Discord On An IOS Device?
Steps To Change Timezone In Discord On An IOS-
Changing the date according to you on an IOS device in Discord is not a difficult task. You just have to follow a few steps mentioned below, and you are done with the changes.
- Open the settings app and tap on the General menu.
- Tap on Date and Time under General and disable Set Automatically.
- Choose Timezone, then enter a city of your choice.
- Confirm the changes and restart your Discord app.
Pro Tip: Some carriers do not support Set automatically. Therefore, the option could not be disabled.
So it’s not wrong to say that changing the timezone is a trick. You are bound to follow a few steps suitable to your device to make changes in your timezone.
And yes, don’t forget to restart, as it’s a pro tip to see the changes you make in your timezone. For any further queries on How To Change Timezone On Discord, do ping us in the comment section below.