If we talk about emails, a majority of people keep only one email address. But in certain conditions, we do require multiple E-mails. Just like various gamers who keep an individual email ID for the gaming stuff only. Considering the fact that an ID is required to use online systems like Xbox Live, let’s take a look at How to change the Email on an Xbox Account.
Luckily enough, it is quite easy to change the email ID connected to your Xbox Account. However, we are obliged to tell you that you would have to replace this email address with another Microsoft email address, say, Hotmail or Outlook.
Hence, without further ado, let’s move on with this article on how to change the email on an Xbox Account and get all the information you need regarding the same.
How To Change The Email On An Xbox Account?
To Change The Email On An Xbox Account, go through these steps-
Remove Your Existing Email Address:
Below given are a few easy steps on How to change the email on an Xbox account. Follow the given steps to change your email address and enjoy playing your favorite games on Xbox.
- Launch your Xbox One account.
- Put in the credentials of your Microsoft account.
- Go to the main page.
- Click on Your Info.
- On the next page, click on “Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.”
- Select the email ID you want to remove.
- Press Remove.
Now that you have removed your account, Microsoft will need you to add a new email address.
Add A New Email Account:
Follow the below given steps to add a new email address and continue playing games on your Xbox device.
- While still logged into your existing account, click on Your Info.
- Click on Add email.
- Create a new Microsoft domain email address.
- You can also use an already existing Microsoft account you wish to login with.
- Select Add alias.
- Verify your new email address.
That is it! Your new Microsoft account will now be added and you can use it to login and enjoy games.
How To Change the Email On An Xbox Account | For Xbox Series S and X
This is another method to change the email on your Xbox Account for Xbox Series S and X. Check out the following steps:
- Open a browser on your device.
- Visit the official site of Xbox.
- Log in to your existing account.
- Find your profile.
- Go to My Microsoft Account.
- Go to Your Info.
- Click on “Manage how you sign into Microsoft“.
- Enter your credentials.
- Go to Account alias.
- Add your new email.
- Once you are done, go back to Manage accounts.
- Make your new email primary.
- Remove the other email.
As it is clearly visible, both the methods are quite similar and simple. There are just some slight changes. We have made sure that we provided you both the methods in the easiest way possible.
Watch How To Change The Email On An Xbox Account
Voila! There you have it all. There could be various reasons due to which you might want to change you email account registered in your Xbox account. The above mentioned methods would definitely help you on how to change the email on an Xbox account.
We really hope that this article of ours helped you out with all the information you need on how to change the email on an Xbox Account. In case you find yourself stuck somewhere in the process, feel free to drop a comment and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.
1. Who Is The Developer Of Xbox?
The developer of Xbox is Microsoft Games.
2. Can I Change The Email Account Of Xbox Series X?
Yes, you can change the email account of Xbox Series X.
3. Can I Use More Than One Email Account On Xbox?
If you wish to use more than one email account on Xbox, you would have to replace the existing one with the new one.