Meta Quest 3 is here with a new experience, and I just cannot keep calm! In this article, I will reveal the basic requirements and steps you need to follow to cast Meta Quest 3 to TV. Go on!
Nothing can match the ultimate fun Meta Quest 3 brings to our table, even if we get endless bugs or connectivity issues, say Microphone not working or Meta Quest 3 not getting paired to the phone. Because at the end, we will embark upon something magical after everything gets fixed.
Casting Meta Quest 3 to TV provides us with a broader outlook indeed. Hence, navigate this page and learn how to perform the casting process in a few easy steps. Head on!
In This Article
How to Cast Meta Quest 3 to TV | Step-By-Step Guide
Casting Meta Quest 3 to TV is an easy drill to follow. All you need to do is follow some steps, and you are good to go.
Although, before we begin with the step-by-step guide, you must know the requirements to make the casting process smoother. Go on!
Requirements to Cast Meta Quest 3 to TV:
- Your phone and headset are connected to the same WiFi network
- Your TV supports Chromecast (If it doesn’t, use the Meta Quest app on your phone)
Steps to Cast Meta Quest 3 to TV:
- Firstly, be sure you have downloaded the Meta Quest app on your phone.
- Open the app > and click on the Cast option.
- Further, connect your Quest headset to the TV (or any other device you want to cast to).
- Select the Start button to start the casting, and you can stop it anytime you want by clicking on the Stop option.
- Lastly, make sure you keep the Quest app open in order to continue casting.
List of Quest 3 Apps That Can Cast to TV
Meta Quest 3 apps that can be played on Quest 3 AR headset includes:
- Prime Video VR
- Resident Evil 4
- Other AAA Games
This was all about How to cast Meta Quest 3 to TV. Read this entire article thoroughly and learn the steps you need to follow to complete the process.
Path of EX is an open space. Come along if you have any doubts, and we will get back to you asap.