Does it happen to you that you have ordered something over Walmart, and suddenly you realize that you won’t be able to make it for the pickup option? Well, this happens to a lot of us that we take advantage of hassle-free online Walmart shopping, ask for pickup, and then change our plans. In this situation, many of us face situations where we don’t know how to cancel Walmart pickup order.
Walmart is helpful in every way to its end consumers. This American retail corporation was started in 1962 and has grown manifolds since then. It was for the people, and it is for the people. Walmart has so much to offer; it offers an enhanced online shopping experience besides checking into the stores and shopping.
One of its best services for online shoppers and buyers is the pickup service. Simply place an order online for your groceries and staples, and choose Walmart’s pickup services. They will sort the order and pack them. They will also send a confirmation e-mail. Once the order has been packed for pickup, you will be notified.
What if you have changed your mind and are unavailable for the pickup service? How to Cancel Walmart Pickup Order? Here are the steps, and it is as convenient as it is to shop online.
How to Cancel Walmart Pickup Order?
Canceling Walmart pickup order is just a few steps away. Nothing much to do, just follow these steps. You can cancel your order easily through Walmart Website or app.
1. How to Cancel Walmart Pickup Order Via Mobile App
1. Open The Walmart App on your Mobile Phone.
2. Navigate to the Shop Pickup Option.
3. On the top left corner of the screen, tap on the three dots.
4. Now, select Purchase History, to view the history of your orders.
5. Scroll down to select Edit Order> Cancel Order.
6. Your Order will be canceled.
2. How to Cancel Walmart Pickup Order Via Walmart Website
1. Visit the Walmart website and log in to your Walmart account.
2. My Account option will appear. Click it and open it.
3. Navigate to the purchase history option.
4. Once you select what to cancel, click on Request Cancelation.
5. Your Order will be canceled.
What Happens If A Customer Does Not Pickup The Order or The App Does Not Show Order Canceled?
Sometimes, due to a server down or any other technical reasons, despite request cancellation, the app or website does not approve that the order has been canceled. Nothing to worry about. See, how the process goes if you don’t pick up the order.
1. Starting from the Pickup date, the order will remain packed in the bags.
2. If a customer does not show up in these seven days, the order automatically gets canceled.
3. A refund will be raised when the order is canceled.
4. The refund transfer will take 2-4 business days; however, expect a deduction of the restocking amount as you did not show up for the pickup.
5. One-day extension is allowed if you need pickup time at some other slot.
For shopping stores like Walmart, purchasing, pickups, and cancelation is a regular thing. Even, they have cold storage facilities where your perishable orders can be stored and sent when the consumer is ready to pick up. So, it is clear that shopping with Walmart has many perks and one such perk is canceling pickup. I am sure now you know how to cancel Walmart pickup.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I extend my order pickup with Walmart?
Yes, Walmart offers one day extension window to its customers.
Will I get a refund if I fail to pickup my order?
Yes, the store will wait for 7 days, and the order will be cancelled automatically and refund will be raised.
In how many days shall I expect a refund?
It takes 2-4 business days after cancelation for the refund transfer.